Page 313 of 515 FirstFirst ... 293303308309310311312313314315316317318323333 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 5145

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Photos from the last few days.

Thursday night...

Garden City BigW - unpacked all their "new" Movie wave 1 toys... and the second last wave of RID Warriors, for anyone still wanting Skywarp, Soundwave, new Windblade, Blurr at their current cheap price of $20.
    Plus a couple of the second last wave of RID Legions (Cyclonus and Heatseeker).

After checking out Myer at Garden City to see that they had nothing new since I was there the previous weekend (and being told from a computer search that Carindale and CBD Myer stores were the only Brisbane stores to get the POTP Leaders... at that time), I headed over to Carindale, as it was Thursday night, so the city store might closed before I got there (and there was supposed to be 3 units at Carindale, and 6 units at the CBD store... so I wanted to do the free parking option first for these 20% off toys, which would make them $72 each).
    Carindale didn't have them, and the staff couldn't find any in the toy section or back room.
    All of the other POTP toys were there, plus a fair few TR toys as well (including the Misfire Deluxe wave).

Failing to find Optimus and Rodimus (so that one of them would be 6,000 in my collection, instead of the one of the 20+ kreons currently sitting at the post office), I headed into the CBD Myer store straight after work on Friday night (getting into the city at about 6.45pm). I parked in the Myer Centre, which only gives you 20 minutes until it slugs you with the next dollar amount.... and since it took five minutes to get a park, I raced up to the toy floor in Myer, found the two Transformers I wanted, took some photos, and raced back down to the parking payment machine, before the 20 minutes was up, costing me $10 (I was saving $36 on these two toys... it would have been stupid to stay longer using up that saving, and it was raining, so parking anywhere else was not ideal.
    Fortunately for me (and unfortunately for others), I grabbed the last two POTP Leaders on that day, but they could have restocked if the CBD store is one of the few Brisbane Myer stores that will carry the Leaders.
    They had quite a big range of Transformers (compared to other Myer stores, but this is the largest one in Brisbane).

Big W Gladstone has a single POTP Grimlock and a single POTP Starscream. That's all, nothing else has come in.

Toys R Us Garden City had one of each Leader Optimus and Rodimus left at $70. They had signs up saying allocation issues with the Leaders.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

TRU Maroochydore has 2 Rodimus, and at least 1 ea. of the deluxes after I left, although they're above the shelves out of sight. An employee grabbed them for me, and said they'd be putting them out tonight.

Kmart Maroochydore FINALLY has POTP. I only noticed the deluxe price of $35.
    Last edited by jaydisc; 17th March 2018 at 11:19 AM.

ToysRUs Garden City received several cases of POTP Leaders last night, with 8 left this morning - 3 Optimus and 5 Rodimus... just below a sign saying that POTP Leaders won't be available for the current sale due to supply issues.
    That should cover a few online orders on the southside of Brisbane as well.... and just hope a staffer grabs one of each if you order two for the free shipping.

Toyworld at Macgregor has two of each Seaspray and Cosmos from Titans Return and deluxe Slugslinger.

Just adding to the previous posting, I did a quick lap of the six national retailers that stock Transformers toys this morning, and found POTP toys at all of them except Target, plus a couple of surprises.

Toyworld Macgregor - Titans Return Seaspray and Cosmos, which were sighted at the CBD Toyworld store, so might now be showing up at other Toyworlds now.
    I also saw a Deluxe Slugslinger as well.

ToysRUs - had 8 POTP Leaders in stock (as noted in the previous post), and had this sign next to some of them...

And four more on the over-shelf...

And these returned toys that were opened and had their toys removed, and even though they would have been given a full refund, the store loses money discounting them just to get rid of them. (they should only accept non-faulty returns that are still mint-sealed)

BigW - POTP Voyager and Deluxe now in stock... and a first sighting of the RID 3-steps from last year that had the new mould Grimlock and redeco Thunderhoof. (I ended up importing Thunderhoof at some expense because we skipped that wave here last year, so I didn't expect to see it here )

Target - didn't have POTP toys, but did have the missing RID 3-steps that were also at BigW (above).
    Plus the Easter mug for $6, and RID PEZ Dispensers for $3.

Myer - nothing new.

Kmart - POTP Voyager, Legends, Deluxe and Prime Masters.

QLD Toyworlds are starting to see Cosmos and Seasprays apparently

Toowong Kmart POTP

2x Jazz, 2x Dreadwing, Swoop & Slag
    2x Slash, 2x Beachcomber, several Windcharger and whoever the insecticon is this time around
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Big W Gladstone, when I left there at 1:30 today there was a full assortment of POTP Wave 1 Deluxes on a peg in the Transformers section.

I hope "stock transit issues" isn't Hasbro won't trust my liquidity, lol.

Maybe they meant anothersize class?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!