Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROTF Toys 28th May

Default ROTF Toys 28th May

Hey everyone this is my first post here. I was talking to a guy at target knox city, I think he might of been the manager or something, and he told me that rotf toys would be out 28th May. I sure hope so
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

I can't wait for thursday. I'll be running around to all the stores just to check out their displays I would go to a Target but its far to travel to, so i'll have to be content with Big W and Kmart. I'll probably hit target on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylbot View Post
    Hey everyone this is my first post here. I was talking to a guy at target knox city, I think he might of been the manager or something, and he told me that rotf toys would be out 28th May. I sure hope so
    I hope so aswell...also Jetfire says Itchy wretched rust in my aft. just pointing that out

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide63 View Post
    I hope so aswell...also Jetfire says Itchy wretched rust in my aft. just pointing that out
    Thanks for the heads up! i couldn't understand him very well, he's english after all b.t.w what's an aft anyway?
    Last edited by Dylbot; 26th May 2009 at 05:05 PM.
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

Why is everyone breaking the street date? Surely that's unfair for the stores choosing to play by the rules.

If I find any Targets/Kmarts/whatever I'll be reporting them, that's for sure.

I want these toys as much as the next guy, but the main reason a street date is put in place is to ensure that all retailers have an equal chance to get stocks in prior to the release date, and not lose sales due to distribution issues.

http://www.kmart.com.au/

Well there you go. It's all official and stuff.

Oh, and Target's got 15% off storewide from Thursday onwards for 3 days if anyone's interested...

Although I'll be getting all my ROTF toys on Friday fro %40 off

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Oh, and Target's got 15% off storewide from Thursday onwards for 3 days if anyone's interested...

Although I'll be getting all my ROTF toys on Friday fro %40 off
    How you gonna get 40% off?

Quote Originally Posted by Dylbot View Post
    How you gonna get 40% off?

+1

Sutton you must be a suit that works for Hasbro
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion