Page 111 of 154 FirstFirst ... 91101106107108109110111112113114115116121131 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1535

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

I liked Suicide Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I liked Suicide Squad
    FTFY

I ALSO LIKED SUICIDE SQUAD AND BVS IS THE BEST SUPERHERO MOVIE SINCE IRONMAN 1

CIVIL WAR AND GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY ARE THE WORST COMIC BOOK FILMS OF ALL TIME.

quite the opposite really...

Gal Gadot + margot Robbie > marvel women Fight me on this!

Just watched Spider-Man Homecoming. For anyone thinking about watching it, stop thinking about it and just watch it.
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

I liked Suicide Squad however I would love to see David Ayers original film before the WB reshoot and edits to make it lighter. Maybe I'm of a lower intelligence level but I really liked Will Smith and Joel Kinnerman's interactions.

Haven't seen Spider-Man Homecoming yet. Am keen though. Hated Andrew Garfield but Tom Holland look very good in Captain America: Civil Sparring Match.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Just saw Dunkirk. A very cleverly done movie (understand why it ticks all the boxes for critics). More of an audio visual experience. Worth checking out at the cinemas if you're a fan of scores and sound effects (assuming your local is equipped with a good sound system)
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

I recently watched suicide squad and Batman vs Superman on Netflix and enjoyed both. I was expecting to think they were pretty crap from what people have been saying but they didn't seem too bad...? I'm not really familiar with most of the characters and storylines they are based on however. What are the main things people are negative about in these ones?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Saw suicide squad.
    Very much disliked suicide squad.
    Cannot ever recommend suicide squad.

Letos joker was awful, the movie was not good by any standards, even if Will Smith and Margo Robbie were good, they couldn't make up for all the awful action, bone headed decisions and missing plot, let alone that awful, nigh unwatchable Leto Joker...
    This movie did not leave me an impression to watch again, I pretty much forgotten the movie.

Just watched War for the Planet of the Apes. If you're a fan of the prequels, this one continues on with the momentum of Rise and Dawn, wrapping up the trilogy nicely.