Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
The TM2 OP seems like it will be worse than what I already have which is the Super Class TM2 OP. That is another example of a figure I don't think would get much of an upgrade going to MP.

Uh... there is no Transmetal 2 Optimus Primal. The only Super Class Optimus Primal toy was the Transmetal Optimal Optimus toy. But that is strictly a Transmetal, not a Transmetal 2. There are no Super Transmetal 2 toys, the largest TM2s were the Ultras - Megatron and Tigerhawk.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
The original toy is already extremely screen accurate and has great articulation. Aside from making the armour panels connect in a more secure fashion what can you really improve on?
Or more accurately, the screen models are extremely toy-accurate.
For Optimal Optimus? The improvements would be fairly minor and cosmetic, such as making the chest guns retractable. There wouldn't be much that they could do to really make the toy better. Oh, biggest improvement would be to have a separate switch to activate the lights. Really sick of having that light switch being the same as the missile launcher and shooting missiles into my own face just to see the lights light up.