Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    It's not only Hasbro products, it won't also let me buy toys from other companies as well.
    Unless they are going the way of Amazon japan and restricting international sales of all toys, this is promising as it looks more like a glitch.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Unless they are going the way of Amazon japan and restricting international sales of all toys, this is promising as it looks more like a glitch.
    That may very well be the case. It's a huge market to lose if Amazon are indeed restricted like that.

If it is permanent, I wonder if it will affect pre-orders (like the Slog toy in December).

Still no change. Don't let this be the eeeeeennnnddddd

i'm going to get to the bottom of this...

So, after a live chat with an Amazon representative, here's what i've been told:

Amazon:I am showing that if your are not allowed to proceed through checkout with that particular item, it is not eligible for the Global Shipping option.

Me:Even though i've ticked the global shipping option and it is listed as being available from amazon itself, i'm still not eligible for that item to be shipped internationally?

Amazon:I'm so sorry. If you check the global shipping option for the item and it still does allow your to purchase at checkout, it is not available for global shipping.

Me:Are you by any chance able to confirm for me, if all or certain toys that are listed by, sold and shipped from amazon.com are no longer eligible for international delivery?

Amazon:I'm sorry but the restrictions may be applicable to specific toys and therefore is not a general restriction on all toys. Please check which toys are applicable at checkout.

Helpful lot, aren't they?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I read over the error message today..... It actually states a blanket ban on all toys shipping outside the US.

I was also thinking, with the thanksgiving sales etc coming up, could it be just a temporary block so that "outsiders" don't overload the big US sale days?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I read over the error message today..... It actually states a blanket ban on all toys shipping outside the US.

I was also thinking, with the thanksgiving sales etc coming up, could it be just a temporary block so that "outsiders" don't overload the big US sale days?
    This is the error message that i got after i hit proceed to checkout:

An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. If you were trying to make a purchase, please check Your Account to confirm that the order was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

After this message:

Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

The "Learn More" gave this info...

Can't Ship to This Address

This may be because:

The following types of items can’t be shipped to buyers outside the U.S.: video games, toy and baby items, electronics, cameras and photo items, tools and hardware, kitchenware and housewares, sporting goods and outdoor equipment, software, and computers.
    Amazon may be restricted from shipping to your country or location due to manufacturer restrictions or warranty issues.
    There may be item-specific shipping restrictions, for example hazardous-materials restrictions. See the product detail page for information.
    You may have chosen an offer from a seller who doesn’t offer international shipping. Try looking for another seller.