Page 683 of 710 FirstFirst ... 663673678679680681682683684685686687688693703 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    So how many of these did he have again??
    WTF! This guy has multiples of this! This is only the second time ive seen one for sale. I'm surprised there's no K.O. versions yet

I'm surprised TakTom hasn't done any reissues of original G1 combiners and their G2 counterpart sets (even if they never got a release in the first place!). No market for it/mold issues I'm guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by Slag View Post
    WTF! This guy has multiples of this! This is only the second time ive seen one for sale. I'm surprised there's no K.O. versions yet
    He sold the first one a couple of years ago, the buyer of that one then sold that set about a year later coz of the $h!tfight that ensued, it came out that good old z75sales had about three of these "super rare one of a kind sets".

Biggest drama I've ever had anything to do with in TF nerdom. It is a glorious set and there were only a couple that anyone knew existed before this revelation, the first set he sold were in baggies, looks like he has taken them out for this auction, and it seems has made no difference to the sale price of the first buyers auction, I mean, even me Mr. sealed G1 would want this baby on display. It looks like the market has made the call on the actual value of this set and it is somewhat more sane then the first auction, which was IIRC $27-30K AUD
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    I'm surprised TakTom hasn't done any reissues of original G1 combiners and their G2 counterpart sets (even if they never got a release in the first place!). No market for it/mold issues I'm guessing?
    I thought Encore Devastator would've opened the floodgates but it never happened. Guess it didn't sell well
    I was at least expecting yellow Devy then orange Devy, pre TF Devy, Barbie Devy, Year of the Trump Devy....

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    He sold the first one a couple of years ago, the buyer of that one then sold that set about a year later coz of the $h!tfight that ensued, it came out that good old z75sales had about three of these "super rare one of a kind sets".

Biggest drama I've ever had anything to do with in TF nerdom. It is a glorious set and there were only a couple that anyone knew existed before this revelation, the first set he sold were in baggies, looks like he has taken them out for this auction, and it seems has made no difference to the sale price of the first buyers auction, I mean, even me Mr. sealed G1 would want this baby on display. It looks like the market has made the call on the actual value of this set and it is somewhat more sane then the first auction, which was IIRC $27-30K AUD
    Yep. That's the auction i remember! Do you know what the buyer on sold it for? How were you involved in the drama?

For anyone looking for the upcoming Liokaiser - some places are selling them for $133au (including shipping) on eBay.

Better than the $126us I was gonna pay at BBTS before shipping

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Lol.. I wonder if anyone actually types "Holy Grail" as a search criteria and expect to get their innermost desire..
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade would've turned out so differently
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade would've turned out so differently
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Alternate Grail Scene
    By George Lucas and Menno Meyjes

Indy crawls through a small opening in the side of the cliff and enters a Mancave.

A vast array of Menasors are displayed on the altar of this small Mancave. Perhaps a hundred or more. Many sizes, many shapes, some MISB, some Third Party, but they all glitter and shine. There is even that derpy blue one from Transformers Cybertron.

Donovan picks up Fansproject Causality M3. Seems like a good choice, given it's original design, durable plastic, multiple points of articulation and clever transformation.

His skin turns brown and leathery and stretches across his bones until it splits. His skeletal hands reach for Elsa's throat, choking her.

SEVEN HUNDRED YEAR OLD Gok (DRESSED IN MESH ARMOUR AND CRUSADER TUNIC):
    He chose... poorly.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Hahahahahahhahahaha

@ Sus - That is GOLD! Well done sir
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]