Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

I find it amusing that the US require an orange plug in an hair dryer sized plastic gun yet almost anyone can wander into Walnart and buy a rifle!

I broke my MP5 whilst transforming him...the arm snapped off at the swivel. It's an annoying "C" shape broken in half which makes it nearly impossible to fix as it is a piece which clicks into place and thus placed under strain.

My MP5 sits boxed in the cupboard now.

PC has made a survey regarding MP-36:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JWWLYCF

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post

I thought that survey was rather pointless.

:-/ a survey that basically will result in all answers being buying from PC at any cost...

And there's no fee/cost to obtain an import permit in QLD.. pretty much anyone can just fill in the form and submit it for free. so that part of the survey is strange..

once imported tho, would PC knowingly sell to states that have either banned or require a permit to own

Or will they simply waive all responsibility and liability and put that back on the buyer so if anything happens once it leaves PC HQ, it's not their problem regardless if it reaches the intended recipient or not..?

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I thought that survey was rather pointless.
    I see the survey more as an expression of interest to see if it's worth PC's time to get the paperwork. I don't think they know yet whether there will be any costs associated.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    once imported tho, would PC knowingly sell to states that have either banned or require a permit to own

Or will they simply waive all responsibility and liability and put that back on the buyer so if anything happens once it leaves PC HQ, it's not their problem regardless if it reaches the intended recipient or not..?
    Yeah, that's going to be interesting to see what they do!

That's also one of my main concerns about this figure
    Could there be legal ramifications for those that do purchase it through PC, if they don't have the required paperwork? I would assume so.

For example, could big brother request details of those that have purchased through PC to ensure that they are complying?

TFW user Deruji has provided a translation of the text from the Figure King scans:

I see the survey more as an expression of interest to see if it's worth PC's time to get the paperwork. I don't think they know yet whether there will be any costs associated.
    I get that. But they sold Apollyon, why is this any different to that except the order numbers being much higher? Surely the steps they took to import Apollyon should also apply here since each figure represents a replica gun?

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I get that. But they sold Apollyon, why is this any different to that except the order numbers being much higher? Surely the steps they took to import Apollyon should also apply here since each figure represents a replica gun?
    Or maybe no steps were taken back then and just wing it blind hence such a different "more legal" approach this time