Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unofficial Generations Selects Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    These images of the Gen2 Megatron toy (said to be a GEN Selects toy GS-14) were from a youtube video, from someone who must have obtained this toy from the factory.
    Or... as Radio Free Cybertron posted:

Youtuber Kevin Liu, who has been known to work with Hasbro Asia from time to time for video content to help promote new toys, uploaded a video review revealing generations Selects G2 Megatron.

And then almost immediately took it back down because it posted too early. Oops

This is quite well done, I am a fan. The headsculpt of Earthrise Megatron seems to fit the G2 scheme way better than the G1 scheme, maybe that was what it was designed after. I definitely like the Siege Megatron head better overall.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    This is quite well done, I am a fan. The headsculpt of Earthrise Megatron seems to fit the G2 scheme way better than the G1 scheme, maybe that was what it was designed after. I definitely like the Siege Megatron head better overall.
    I'm the same, I was skipping this mould, but having had an original as a kid, I won't be passing this up.

From first time seeing ER megs I hated the mould... dumbed down Siege version.... that sword is horrible!!

And now there is this.... it’s SO BAD!!!! It’s a shame I still need to get both, but I probably wouldn’t bother opening Megs, and G2 I’ll look at and bury in storage somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    From first time seeing ER megs I hated the mould... dumbed down Siege version.... that sword is horrible!!

And now there is this.... it’s SO BAD!!!! It’s a shame I still need to get both, but I probably wouldn’t bother opening Megs, and G2 I’ll look at and bury in storage somewhere
    Radical idea here I know, but you could always, you know, not buy a toy you don’t like?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Radical idea here I know, but you could always, you know, not buy a toy you don’t like?
    Nah I gotta get them all.....

Pulled back on the stupid cyberverse that don’t actually finish transforming.... but gotta get the rest!