Page 437 of 481 FirstFirst ... 417427432433434435436437438439440441442447457 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Actually I'm pretty sure that s a picture of a motorcycle. So they parked a car in a bike spot. Deadset idiot.
    Now that I'm on my iPad, I think you're right. And yes, still an idiot regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Actually I'm pretty sure that s a picture of a motorcycle. So they parked a car in a bike spot. Deadset idiot.
    Correctomundo. Someone had the genius idea to park their SUV in a parking spot meant for motorcycles next to a handicapped parking spot.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Bought a new phone a while back and set it up on the weekend. Transferred all the stuff from old phone to new. All good.

Went to buy a case for it. Went to every phone case kiosk in my area without going too far.
    Went to about 7 or 8 kiosks. No one had a case that would fit it. Some even had the gaul to same I had given them the wrong phone model number. I was fed up with the often poor customer service.

Got on ebay, bought two different covers, just waiting for them to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Correctomundo. Someone had the genius idea to park their SUV in a parking spot meant for motorcycles next to a handicapped parking spot.
    Maybe it is like the car from the movie Malcolm and is actually two motorcycles joined together.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

And one just arrived this morning (from sydney)
    The other one is coming from china...

Thoughts go out to the surviving victims of the recent London terror attack and their loved ones.
    http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...5cf9b142b4bf05

2 Printers at work. Both out of toner.

On top of that my computer isn't connecting to them anyway.

When I die and go to hell, Satan will put me in charge of the printers/photocopiers and fax machines. I seriously HATE THEM ALL!

Added a guy from work on Facebook as a friend las wek. He didn't accept (or respond at all). Walked past his desk today and didn't know what to say, so I looked busy and kept walking. Very awkward but I don't want to bring it up and look desperate for a friend (even though I am).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Added a guy from work on Facebook as a friend las wek. He didn't accept (or respond at all). Walked past his desk today and didn't know what to say, so I looked busy and kept walking. Very awkward but I don't want to bring it up and look desperate for a friend (even though I am).
    He could just have a strict no work colleagues on facebook thing. I know I have that. I will not accept an invite from a work colleague but i won't reject it either. I just leave it pending. Facebook can have too many personal things on it that you may not want someone at work seeing. I wouldn't take it too personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    He could just have a strict no work colleagues on facebook thing. I know I have that. I will not accept an invite from a work colleague but i won't reject it either. I just leave it pending. Facebook can have too many personal things on it that you may not want someone at work seeing. I wouldn't take it too personally.
    I like the thinking, but I saw his account because we have a mutual Facebook friend, who is also a mutual coworker. I'm hoping he just hasn't seen the request.