Page 103 of 154 FirstFirst ... 83939899100101102103104105106107108113123 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1535

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

X-men is fox not Sony.

Arrival was a really good movie, damn good sci-fi. Nice to see that not everything needs a big action third act. 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    X-men is fox not Sony.
    Duly noted and corrected.

Unhappy

Not quite about a movie, but movies in general, so I think it goes here.

I absolutely hate that the IMDb boards are gone. Not that I posted anything really, but it was always the place to go to read others discussions, thoughts, theories, etc. on films or actors or shows.

It was especially valuable for smaller stuff, and most of the time I would go in there ready to ask a question that was so random or obscure, and sure enough, someone in the boards had beaten me to it.

Just not the same!
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Just saw Logan. In one word: Brutal
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Not quite about a movie, but movies in general, so I think it goes here.

I absolutely hate that the IMDb boards are gone. Not that I posted anything really, but it was always the place to go to read others discussions, thoughts, theories, etc. on films or actors or shows.

It was especially valuable for smaller stuff, and most of the time I would go in there ready to ask a question that was so random or obscure, and sure enough, someone in the boards had beaten me to it.

Just not the same!
    I agree, I often looked through those boards when something new was announced.
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kong: Skull Island

I really liked it, I think for the most part it didn't try to be anything else than a Vietnam War movie with monsters. So really cool creepy designs I just wish we saw more of them.

Spoiler:

I have no idea how Kong could defeat the new bio-beam Godzilla from 2014 movie. They do they though he isn't finished growing yet, but the bones of his parents looked to be the exact same height.

Just watched Ghost in the Shell. Loved it

Watched The Lego Batman Movie. Feelgood movie of the year so far. Rosario Dawson does a stand out job as Barbara Gordon regardless of the racism her Latino background copped in the lead up to this movie.

Not a movie, but we just finished watching The Night Of. Was impressed by John Turturro's role, and surprised at how good he is outside of Transformers

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!