Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars toy fan-vote has started

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Link? I went to transformers.com and hasbro.com and couldn't find it.
    From here.

iOS: Transformers Official App

Android: Transformers Official App

I'm kind of disappointed we have to vote based on existing moulds. I was hoping for something a little more exciting and out of the box... How many truck torso combiners do we need?

Think I'll skip voting as if it is going to be same old, same old I probably won't end up purchasing that combiner anyways. Happy enough with my Superion.

I voted Autobot, Truck Torso, Motorcycle Weapon and 4 cars for the limbs. Alot of people appear to be quite responsive to the fact that the pictures supplied while voting are of pre-existing moulds, I took that simply as placeholders for future designs. Hasbro are not going to give that much away this early on. I feel very confident were are going to see original designs (like Windblade) for our future Fembiner (fingers crossed).

Aww, I was hoping to be able to vote for a truck-and-trailer torso, so we could get a proper Motormaster down the line.
    Ah well, I guess that's what 3rd party is for...at least there's supposed to be an official Wildrider sooner or later.

The only ios thing I have my iPod touch 2, which very likely has insufficient ios requirements. I can only run 4.2.0.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Pretty disappointed with the voting options. No gender or colour? Bit of a bummer really.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    Pretty disappointed with the voting options. No gender or colour? Bit of a bummer really.
    I get the feeling since it's being made using existing molds (from the look of things) that we won't get to chose gender since the molds are all somewhat masculine.
    but there will likely be a second round of voting where we get to chose things like colours and names

If it weren't for the voting options I wouldn't have reinstalled this adware.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    If it weren't for the voting options I wouldn't have reinstalled this adware.
    Yeah I agree...

A bit disappointed that you could not vote more specifically. But I voted for:

Autobot
    *Truck & Motorcycle
    *Truck
    *Car
    *Helicopter/Jet
    *Helitcopter Jet

I wish you can specified which as I would have liked to say limb 3 as a helicopter and limb 4 as a jet. I thought having as big a variety of vehicles as possible would be kinda cool.