Page 209 of 608 FirstFirst ... 189199204205206207208209210211212213214219229 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Toys for Kids in Rockingham have FoC Shockwave, Prime and Jazz for $30 each.

Its nice to see something new locally

Also they dont know if they will be getting the next wave in as Hasbro it seems just throws them "the crap stuff that does not sell".

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Well who would have guessed

First wave of Generations guys are at Target Innaloo. Well, I saw Optimus and Shockwave anyway, then I bought Shockwave. $22.40 with the current sale.

Target CBD has a stack of movie trilogy deluxe Optimus w/trailer clearanced at $30. If you dont have a deluxe Optimus already I recommend this.

There was also a leader Sentinel Prime red-stickered at $70 but scanning as $50. Box is a bit dinged and the sticker said "no battery" but I reckon that could be easy fixed. If I didnt already have one I'd snap it up.

And it looks like the 20% off sale is still going (except for clearance items).

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Nah, it's another one for all toys, (20-26 Sept).

Toys R Us Innaloo: Legion Evac, Mirage, Soundwave and maybe Breakdown was there I dunno. They have Optimus Maximus as well, he's way bigger than I thought he was!

No idea how much they cost, but it's Toys R Us so "more than you want to pay".

Decepticon Guest

Toyworld Claremont had the FOC Swindle, and vortex. $32.99!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Target CBD has a stack of movie trilogy deluxe Optimus w/trailer clearanced at $30. If you dont have a deluxe Optimus already I recommend this.

There was also a leader Sentinel Prime red-stickered at $70 but scanning as $50. Box is a bit dinged and the sticker said "no battery" but I reckon that could be easy fixed. If I didnt already have one I'd snap it up.

Becuase there is no battery inside or has it coroded?

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    Toys R Us Innaloo: Legion Evac, Mirage, Soundwave and maybe Breakdown was there I dunno. They have Optimus Maximus as well, he's way bigger than I thought he was!

No idea how much they cost, but it's Toys R Us so "more than you want to pay".
    The legiosn are about $7 something. More expensive than my God Of War 3 I bought from them at $5!!

optimus Maximus, bigger than I expected...

Lighter too!

Finally found a Fall of Cybertron Shockwave in Target Fremantle this morning. There's one more tucked away behind some bot shots.