Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Aust post has been very arrogant, My item was sent on 9th May and the item just sat there till 24th and when I queried the seller she told me she sent it within 48hrs since 9th of May, and Aust post accused her of lying instead of admitting they could be at fault.

Needless to say all complaints are useless. Was given a "You believe what you want" I quote speech from Aust post.
    Publicly shame them on Facebook. Sounds like poor form from AusPost

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    I've had nothing but a flawless experience with them from day one involving a large number of purchases utilizing Sendle and I'm in Hobart.
    Well I guess it’s not so much Sendle but fastway I’ve rang them twice now and they won’t tell me why it’s not delivered yet for 3 days now it’s come up as failed delivery being held at warehouse. I think I’m going to have get angry when I ring Monday

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Looks like you're right: I got an 'item sent' notification today.
    And it arrived today, hurray

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    And it arrived today, hurray
    Awesome! mine also arrived the other day. Can’t say I was very impressed with how it was packaged, reminded me of Amazon standards. I did take a photo if anyone is interested in seeing.

Has anyone had to cancel a Pre-order through them before? I send and email a week ago requesting to cancel a pre-order a follow up email a couple of days later and a Facebook PM with no responses. In the past I have had extremely quick replies to any questions I have had.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKing View Post
    Has anyone had to cancel a Pre-order through them before? I send and email a week ago requesting to cancel a pre-order a follow up email a couple of days later and a Facebook PM with no responses. In the past I have had extremely quick replies to any questions I have had.
    Any update on this? They used to reply fairly quickly but I've been having similar communications issues with TBI as well.
    I messaged them a week ago because I'd been waiting a month for an order that was in stock, they still havent messaged me back but I got an email notification today saying the order is finally on its way so that's something.
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now as I know things happen which could cause them not to reply to all messages, but I'll be watching feedback that people post before I place any more orders.

Every time I email their support email I get a response within a day maybe two at the most if they are following something up for me.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It's best not to cancel a pre-order. If you read their terms and conditions:

In the event you choose to cancel your pre-order, the full cost, including shipping, is non-refundable due to administrative costs and other fees incurred by us. We keep our product costs low by ordering in bulk and we are still obliged to pay suppliers for any pre-ordered products initially ordered. We are not able to cancel or reduce quantities from our suppliers once ordered.
    https://www.toybotimportz.com.au/pag...and-conditions

Yeah I wanted to cancel a preorder but read their terms and conditions and thought best not to. And I get no response from my messages either lately.

I got a reply eventually and it took about 2 weeks. In that time I did read their T&C's and then understood that they don't cancel pre-orders which is cool and there was something in the T&C's about longer response times then when they first started operating but it did say replies would be within 4 or so days.

I understand the reason behind not cancelling pre-orders but it kind of sucks because pretty much everything on their site is for pre-orders and some things you are pre-ordering over 12 months in advance. I was contemplating trying to cancel my pre-order for Fanstoys Blitzwing since it has been indefinitely postponed but will probably just have to wait until it is eventually released.