Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: NEW: Skeleton Warriors "Glyos Compatible" Action Figures - Kickstarter

Stop wasting time doing reviews and get another kickstarter dam it! Need more skeleton warriors

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    Stop wasting time doing reviews and get another kickstarter dam it! Need more skeleton warriors
    (Though I am in no way, shape or form part of October Toys or the Goddard Film Group) I can definitely say that Grimskull is well into development and I'm looking forward to HIS Kickstarter Campaign just as much as everyone else, probably a little bit more seeing as he's my favourite character.

I will have photos and a review of the present Kickstarter's: Baron Dark & Co, hopefully by the end of next week - I'm just waiting on his new home to arrive.

Wink

Juicy

Sorry guys, I've just been too busy to do a proper write-up for the 20th Anniversary: Skeleton Warriors figures by October Toys and it has really bothered me lately as well.

The figures are often never too far away from me and when I do have time to muck around with them, they're hard to put down long enough to actually start writing about them!

In the meantime however, here is a bunch of photos I've taken showcasing Baron Dark & his Titan Skeleton minions in their new home of Castle Dark!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to pass along the news from October Toys at this year's San Diego Comic Con (2015), because I was bloody-well chuffed with what was revealed!

Firstly, this was the 1st year that the successfully Kickstarted (2014), 20th Anniversary - Skeleton Warriors action figures were available for purchase at the Convention.
    Baron Dark, the "Bone" & "Glow in The Dark" Titan Skeletons were there, along with a Brand New variant!

Just prior to heading off to SDCC, George & Ayleen unveiled the "Deluxe" Bone Titan Skeleton!

The colour is a little washed out in those photos, but basically, the "Deluxe" variant of the "Bone" Titan Skeleton has had the same wash that is applied to Baron Dark, bringing out all the sculpted details in the bones and looking fairly cool!

As mentioned in the latest Toy Break episode, this version was intended to be included in last year's Kickstarter, but unfortunately was just unable to be appropriately priced into the production budget.

A VERY limited quantity of these "Deluxe" figures will be available via the October Toys Webstore RIGHT NOW! - So hit that link if you'd like to add one to your collection.

Very cool, very cool indeed - BUT!

Unveiled at SDCC 2015 was the character who will be the focus of the next Skeleton Warriors Kickstarter (Aiming for late July/Early August 2015)...

Behold! - The Paint Master Prototype of Prince Joshua "GRIMSKULL" Steele!!!

I've been looking forward to this unveiling/announcement since the end of the previous Kickstarter, I mean - Just look at this display and how badass he looks!

More info is coming once George & Ayleen get back from San Diego, in the meantime however; SinChicken & AutoDecep of the October Toys forums brought to attention a pair of Video Interviews with George & Ayleen from the floor at SDCC!

Just 'Click' on the requisite images below to view said interviews; both have a heap of exciting details on Grimskull and the upcoming Kickstarter Campaign (Again, aimed for a Late July/Early August start date), as well as teasers for other projects and events occuring with the Skeleton Warriors brand in the coming months!

After you've watched those, cast your eyes over the SDCC 2015: Skeleton Warriors coverage by Toy Ark.com and Toy-Hype USA.com!

I've not forgotten about Baron Dark or the Titan Skeletons though, a set of reviews IS STILL COMING, so keep an eye out for those and remember...

Last edited by Hursticon; 16th July 2015 at 11:05 AM.

Damn, missed out on the new Titan Skeleton. Would have gone nicely with the other two!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Damn, missed out on the new Titan Skeleton. Would have gone nicely with the other two!
    You've not missed out at all mate, they've literally just gone up now so get in quick before they all disappear!

*I've amended my previous post to reflect their listing.

Cheers mate (and thanks for the PM!).

I didn't end up getting the blue Titan Skeleton but it's not something I have any regrets about. Happy with my bone, glow in the dark and (soon) deluxe bone skeletons.

Awesome figures!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Cheers mate (and thanks for the PM!).

I didn't end up getting the blue Titan Skeleton but it's not something I have any regrets about. Happy with my bone, glow in the dark and (soon) deluxe bone skeletons.

Awesome figures!
    Just glad I was able to get the word out to you and others in time, gotta grab them whilst you can!

"Bluey" really is gorgeous in-hand, but unfortunately they were Kickstarter exclusives - That said, don't be too surprised if, in the not too distant future, more colour variants are made available outside of Kickstarter.

Even if one isn't a fan of Skeleton Warriors specifically, these Titan Skeleton are indeed awesome and a lot of fun - Great value for money.

$15 each, I was hoping to mass build these but not at that price! Maybe just a few.