View Poll Results: Should MP Ironhide/Ratchet come with mobile platforms?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 35.14%
  • No

21 56.76%
  • Other (please specify)

3 8.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you like MP Ironhide/Ratchet to have a detachable platforms or not?

I went with yes - the platforms have made canon appearances, as Goki has pointed out, and it would be a cool homage to the original Diaclone toys.

I did consider the possibility that having the platforms would take away mass/volume from the robots (I've never owned G1 Ironhide or Ratchet, but looking at online pictures, they're barely bigger than Jazz when standing on the platforms), but another idea could be to make the platforms into gun emplacements on treads that Ironhide and Ratchet man from behind, as opposed to platforms they ride.

Gok, can I ask a straight up question and get a straight up answer? I hope so.

Personally I think it is amazing and excellent that you have an involvement with Hasbro Australia with the Japanese translations etc, but are you asking these questions (referring to other MP polls you have put up) and putting out polls for their market research?

I am well aware of your history with polls so yeah, I may be looking into this a bit too deep and need to apply my aluminium foil hat

Love your work mate, but would just like to know.

Nah, this is purely for my personal curiosity. Nice hat.