Thread: Kids Logic Exclusive Figures?

Default Kids Logic Exclusive Figures?

Hi, Just wanted to know where I can buy these at a reasonable price? "Kids Nation Series TF-02 Five Pack 2014 Toy Soul Exclusive", "MN-03G Mecha Nations Megatron Gold Edition 2014 Toy Soul Exclusive" I don't really want to buy them from BBTS because of the pricing, but this is the only online shop that I think is selling them. Thanks.

I don't know what you consider a reasonable price but I have both sets on ebay (am I allowed to put a link to my auctions/username here? - don't want to break the rules).

I am also selling the mini-figures separately if you're not after the whole set (although if you want Soundblaster he's already got a bid on him and will sell this week).
    And I also have the new Age of Extinction Optimus Prime MN-04.

I can do shipping for slightly cheaper to Oz I think (eBay make me put international for my most expensive destination which for me is Canada and UK)

After looking at the BBTS prices, even I can't match their Gold Megatron price... I'm curious how they got him so cheap or how they will make any $$ off him given there was supposed to be no wholesale discount on him! Their gold Megatron price is very reasonable and I can't imagine you finding him cheaper to be honest (and I frequent the physical Kidslogic store regularly).