Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Damaged delivery.. Opinions please!

In my experience. 3rd party toys have always given extra parts if asked. Fanstoys are very good with that.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    That's a real shame, it looks like it's been scraped on the floor before it was attached. Is it part of the wing section that can be taken off and the matte wing put on? If so you may be able to get Fans Toys or Chimungmung to send you a new bright chrome set.
    I have seen some wings being sold on e-bay so if you have no luck with supplier/manufacturer, then that may be an option, albeit not so satisfactory.
    looks like its the part that the wings go into. so part of the main figure.

These days it's very easy to stalk folk using social media and basic internet dredging. Id get some photos of both the Chimungmungs & Fans Toys staffs children going through the front gates of their schools, their partners going to work, their parents gardening in their backyards (try google satellite images for that one) etc then send them all off with a letter written in your own blood and other various bodily fluids demanding a replacement figure, plus $50 grand in emotional and punitive damages.

Trust me - works more often than ya think

^^ LOL whats the last movie you watched hahaha

Got a reply from Tony, he asked for pics and sent them. Just waiting for the reply.

Yeah it's the wing, joint as well and other places like knees. it just looks like its been a bit thrashed in parts

Tony insists that he send me parts to replace the scratches.. i want a whole new unit. what to do??

its FansToys they're usually pretty top notch with sorting out issues, if Tony can't sort a fix out hit up fanstoys there's been plenty of accounts of them posting replacement parts out to people.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post

i dont see takara replacing the broken knee in my rodimus mp .
    Have tou asked them? I had a microman predator with a broken knee straight out of the box, a bit of emailing to HLJ, a send back and eventually I got a fixed up Predator with a note from Takara.

Good to see that discussions about unauthorised products are happening in the right place.
    But yeah... you all have consumer rights --- exercise them vigourously!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Good to see that discussions about unauthorised products are happening in the right place.
    But yeah... you all have consumer rights --- exercise them vigourously!
    I decided to leave this here instead of moving it into that other section because the discussion was about damaged goods, which led to consumer rights and the process of getting a replacement (in this particular case) or refund.

It is against the Userguide-Rules for non-staff to publicly or privately instruct where other members should put their posts, or the content in them.
    If a member has a problem with where a topic is, they should ask one of the staff about it to see if your concerns are valid or warranted.

8 - Regular Members not to "Moderate" other Members
    Non-staff should refrain from instructing members on what to post in a specific topic, or where it should be posted. Refer it to Staff if a topic needs to be moved, or re-titled to match the section.