Thread: Anyone bought from Angolz online store?

Default Anyone bought from Angolz online store?

Anyone bought from this website, "http://www.angolz.com/", I think they are based in Hong Kong, and are incredibly cheaper than other TF websites, like BBTS and Robot Kingdom. BBTS is where I bought my SD exclusive figures from. They have PayPal as well. Thanks.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have bought a macross item and had pre ordered red alert from here.
    Not sure when my red alert will come though but my macross item came no issues.

Seems a bit dodgy to me. Tried to add a wishlist item, and then add it to the cart, and nothing appears in both windows. Looks like I'll be buying from BBTS or Robot Kingdom from now on, even if they are more expensive.

Site seems to be working now. However the Kids Logic figures that I want to buy are out in Q2 of 2015. So I'll be waiting for a couple of months. Is this a safe website to purchase from? The item doesn't seem to want to transact through the process of buying unless I purchase the Gold Megatron. Thanks.

Are you trying to pre-order TF-03?

If so the Gold Megatron is an optional extra so seems odd they would be forcing you to purchase him as well.

Kidslogic told me it will be a probable May release for TF-03 when I ordered my sets. Bear in mind that is for those who have pre-ordered on the ground here - I only deal with Kidslogic directly. Those who don't pre-order normally have to wait another month or two before it hits retail properly.

Quote Originally Posted by TazD View Post
    Site seems to be working now. However the Kids Logic figures that I want to buy are out in Q2 of 2015. So I'll be waiting for a couple of months. Is this a safe website to purchase from? The item doesn't seem to want to transact through the process of buying unless I purchase the Gold Megatron. Thanks.

Can vouch for Angolz. However I haven't bought from them in years mostly because they either don't stock, or stock things too late for interest.

Actually I lie, I bought a non-transformers gift for a friend from them back in December. Bang on service and shipping charges!