Thread: Transformers Siege 35th Anniversary Optimus, Megatron, New Soundwave & Bluestreak

Default Transformers Siege 35th Anniversary Optimus, Megatron, New Soundwave & Bluestreak

Via TFW

Thanks to @AgentM of Twitter we get a quick glimpse of four 35th Anniversary Transformers Siege Figures. The figures are, Voyager Class Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Soundblaster with Deluxe Class Bluestreak. Optimus and Megatron seem to be cell-shaded repaints of their battle damaged counterparts. Soundblaster is repainted from the upcoming Soundwave, and Bluestreak is repainted from Prowl with what looks to be shoulder mounted rockets.

Noice. Those shoulder rockets are going straight to my Prowl - pity he didn't come with them though
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Official images and product listings are starting to show up for the 35th Anniversary Soundblaster and Bluestreak.
    Soundblaster was found on the Walmart site, so could be a store exclusive to them in America... and if so, it reduces the chance of them appearing here, as they won't be on Amazon Australia, and if the regular retailers here aren't too reliable with the Siege toyline, it would be hard for Hasbro to convince a retailer to take on more with these exclusives.

These four toys must be out in Asia now as we have in-hand images of Optimus & Megatron and Soundblaster & Bluestreak.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    These four toys must be out in Asia now as we have in-hand images of Optimus & Megatron and Soundblaster & Bluestreak.
    It appears that way. I have Soundblaster and Bluestreak is on the way. Megs and Prime look like they're another fortnight away (but who knows).