Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435363738394454 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozmasters, The MOTU General Discussion Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    hmmm, there's something off about how Frosta looks, like she's bucktooth or something... so far from that pretty image in the bio at the backing card. She looks so feminine and sweet there and then you get a manly dikey faced figure . Plus is it me or does the figure look kinda fat?
    Better not let the Lesbians hear you talking like that Liege, No sense of humour and what not.

I don't find Frosta manly as such. I personally think she looks high as kite on some sort of Etherian Party drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I personally think she looks high as kite on some sort of Etherian Party drug.
    Yeh, looks like shes about to start a 3 day bender.

Rattlor actually looks pretty good I thought, although I would have liked to see some pointed shoulder amour for him to produce the image of bulk.

I don't like Rattlor. He should have come with a 200x head. He looks way too vintage for my tastes and silly when compared to the Snake Men guards.

I will probably end up selling him depending if there is a custom head and shoulder/chest harness armor.

Damn it! The Snakemen also have painted black plastic

Not a fan of the Snakemen two-pack, and not sucha fan of Rattlor either. I'll get him but I also wish his head was less vintage. I have the horrible feeling a General Rattlor figure has been planned at the cost of the General Armour and 200X head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Not a fan of the Snakemen two-pack, and not sucha fan of Rattlor either. I'll get him but I also wish his head was less vintage. I have the horrible feeling a General Rattlor figure has been planned at the cost of the General Armour and 200X head.
    I don't think they have the luxury of planning anything anymore. I seriously doubt the line will live past 2013

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Well, I'm happy with all the Snake Men (except King Hiss' reversed shoulders ). But I really like Rattlor (as a vintage fan) and I think the 2-pack is awesome. Bring on Tung Lashor... No Lashor, We bash ya!

That Frosta is a bit scary, though Mind you not a big fan of the face sculpts for any of the female Masters, there all a tad retro (except Shadow Weaver she's cool).

What's with that bio though? Are the real names based on people how work at Mattel or what? Is The Mighty Spectors real name Scott Awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    That Frosta is a bit scary, though Mind you not a big fan of the face sculpts for any of the female Masters, there all a tad retro (except Shadow Weaver she's cool).

What's with that bio though? Are the real names based on people how work at Mattel or what? Is The Mighty Spectors real name Scott Awesome?
    I disagree, not all MOTU female characters have bad faces. Teela has a nice face and so does Bubble Power She-Ra. The crappy faces are standard She-Ra, Queen Marlena and of course Frosta.