Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: DOTM unanswered and answered questions (lots of spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Having Dylan be a pretender would have made his actions make more sense...
    They probably had it in ROTF just so they could get more older fans who know about them.
    What I don't get was that when Laserbeak killed a bunch of scientists or researchers who knew about the whole moon landing project, why not kill everybody else who was associated, like the other woman who went away after Carly was trapped in Soundwave?

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Having Dylan be a pretender would have made his actions make more sense...

It is almost as if this film pretends that RotF did not take place... the only real evidence of the events are a few lines of dialogue and Wheelie, there are no twins, Jolt or Arcee, Primes Jet mode is nothing like his Jetfire mode and it is not like they explain Megatrons injuries/new alt mode...
    Didn't Optimus kinda "shed" all of Jetfire's parts at the end of ROTF anyway? I assumed Megatron's new mode was to help him blend in/was more useful while he was slumming it in the middle of nowhere. And perhaps the injuries were just all from the end of ROTF and were never repaired? That's just what I assumed while watching it anyway.

was i the only one creeped out by sentinel's floppy wings? all that time staring at renders and i'd always assumed they were solid. reaaaally disturbed out when they flopped around in the wind