Tonight's battle will be between Rampage from Beast Wars versus G2 Megatron from the Marvel Comics.

A few rules first;
- We vote on the outcome of the fight between the characters named in the title.
- Neither character can call for help (i.e. none of their friends can jump in).
- It's a first time encounter between the two characters. So "prep" is not an advantage.
- SPECIAL RULE: Scale-wise, Beast Wars Transformers (Maximals/Predacons) are significantly smaller than traditional Transformers (Rattrap was literally 5ft/152cm). So to eliminate the size-disparity and allow this to be a competition of wits, strength, and combat capability, and not competition of 'who's bigger'; we'll pretend Rampage acquired some Pym Particles to grow himself to Megatron's size.

A blurb about our energon-thirsty combatants:

Rampage (BW)

A literal monster created by science gone awry. The Transformer equivalent of a psychopathic, cannibalistic serial killer with giant claws and missile launchers. His immortal, albeit evil spark literally feeds off the fear and suffering he causes. The more pain his victims suffer, the greater the high... I’m sorry, I just… No… Just NO! The rest is too horrible to even fathom!

More details

G2 Megatron (Marvel)

After spending several years MIA, the all-powerful Megatron has not only re-emerged; he has been upgraded to a powerful new body with a brutal tank alt-mode and a devastating rail gun. This was all thanks to a deal struck with the evil Cobra Organization in exchange for Cybertronian technology. Victims in his body count include Fortress Maximus, Spike Witwicky, Bludgeon, Brawn, Chase and more…

More details

That's it! Voting ends Saturday, 24th March.

Enjoy!