Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: MP11T Thundercracker. Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    There was one for Skywarp so it would make sense to have one for Thundercracker.
    Probably not, since the coin is from Asia (as was Skywarp) and Thundercracker is a Japan exclusive...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Probably not, since the coin is from Asia (as was Skywarp) and Thundercracker is a Japan exclusive...
    PC was selling Japanese exclusive on first run but Asian exclusive on runs two and three. So the Asian ver will include the coin like skywarp.

Could be wrong but they did mentioned it was going to be mixed. < I have send them a message to confirm
    Last edited by drifand; 2nd September 2015 at 05:14 PM.

I think Thundercracker is like Blue Bluestreak, in that it is a TakaraTomyMall exclusive in Japan, but Hasbro Asia/HK is also releasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think Thundercracker is like Blue Bluestreak, in that it is a TakaraTomyMall exclusive in Japan, but Hasbro Asia/HK is also releasing it.
    Yeah you were correct, I am just trying to see if Premium collect was releasing all of them just based on Takara Japan or a mixed run.

If its Japan then the coin will not be included.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    PC was selling Japanese exclusive on first run but Asian exclusive on runs two and three. So the Asian ver will include the coin like skywarp.

Could be wrong but they did mentioned it was going to be mixed. < I have send them a message to confirm
    I was under the impression the first two runs were jap exclusive as there was a 1 per person restriction and they are both set for a November release.

The third one on the other hand had no release date and no order restrictions making me think that last pre-order is a Hasbro/asia release?

HK releases are done at the same time as the Japanese release, so if one is November, the other will be as well.
    Limits are possible for either version as the HK version is likely to be limited as well, but just not exclusive to one source like the JP version, and we don't get to know how limited either.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I was under the impression the first two runs were jap exclusive as there was a 1 per person restriction and they are both set for a November release.

The third one on the other hand had no release date and no order restrictions making me think that last pre-order is a Hasbro/asia release?
    I am waiting on PC to reply.

I gotten notification from my supplier on Japan version - it's iterally one text asking for numbers. I just replied and paid straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I am waiting on PC to reply.
    I think im on the second run I just wait to their reply to you

No reply from pc yet.

But for those who want to pay less than bbts

http://ehobbybaseshop.com/index.php?p=6&ev=&id=1171

They are out for $169 usd