Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruticus back for 25th line, with all Gen1 names this time.

Default Bruticus back for 25th line, with all Gen1 names this time.

It might be just a redeco of the Energon Bruticus Maximus set, but if they have their Gen1 names and colours, these might just be worth getting.
    The instruction scan in the link below shows a monocolour picture with their names (pity Blast Off is a tank and Swindle is a helicopter - they should have been swapped) and the 25th logo.

http://www.tf08.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73
    or go here if you have access to tfw2005 attachments:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...aximus-165993/

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Well, they did this with Constructicon Maximus/Classics Devastator so this doesn't really suprise me at all...

hope they do sell them locally this time round. Devastator was such a pain to obtain even till now

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    pity Blast Off is a tank and Swindle is a helicopter - they should have been swapped
    I saw this and thought it was odd, but I suppose a name with "Blast" in it is more fitting for a tank (that can blast you!) than a helicopter. Could an 25th Aerialbots set be far behind? Although they already used 'most' of the names for the Micromaster set.

Suh-weet. There was a previous rumor that Superion Maximus would also be part of the 25th line as Superion. I had been considering nabbing their Energon versions, so this is another score for later-to-the-fold collectors.

Bugger, the Bruticus combiner is the only full Energon combiner I own!

Still it is the best of the 3, so it makes sense to re-release it. If only Hasbro could have made at least 1 new limb or put in a Superion limb to make it a little more different this time around.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Bruticus is my favourite combiner so I'm happy to see him get the 25th anniversary treatment. But I would of liked his G1 mold re-released in a combiner set like the collectors club has done for piranacon

I have to see the final execution before I make up my mind but I am glad they are doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Bruticus is my favourite combiner so I'm happy to see him get the 25th anniversary treatment. But I would of liked his G1 mold re-released in a combiner set like the collectors club has done for piranacon
    Given how often Hasbro released "Ruination" I half expected this news to be about the G1 toy being re-released.

How about some new accesories like better hands/fist that can hold a weapon (included) or a shield (or is that only used by Ruination?). Either way, Im a big fan of Bruticus and his components and don't have the mould. Sweet......