Page 624 of 833 FirstFirst ... 604614619620621622623624625626627628629634644 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    I was in Myer CBD today too dude and saw exactly what you saw. On Facebook last night someone pointed out a Slugslinger there, and sure enough someone else posed that they picked it up afterwards.

Anywhere in the city that sells Masterpiece? Like any anime/hobby places?
    Damnit, I arrived there around 4pm (because I thought highpoint would of had them in...) so I guess I lucked out, might need to try other myer stores but fuel prices are too high just to keep burning away like I've been doing :c

As for mp's in the city one stop anime sells a few, BUT BE WARNED typical aussie retail markups, mp38 primal redeco $215, same for inferno (or was it $220) but what annoys the crap out of me is artfire is $278!

They also have those gacha things (basically meant to be blind capsules but since they aren't stored in machines just have a look and grab what looks good ), other than them no idea who else sells anything in the city though there is a store that sells older stuff like say...generations ramjet MOSC or a loose FOC hasbro optimus prime and ultra magnus, all star comics on 53 queen st (upstairs, glass case, can't miss it) but no mp's.

Minotaur as you may know sell tf's but no mp's and with their prices I dread to think how much they would be

Went through Fountain Gate yesterday. Sweet FA anywhere. Seriously.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

2 each of TR Wave 5 Deluxes at Kmart Hastings minus one Twin Twist that I bought.

K-mart Knox has two Wolfwires and none of the others.

Cheers for the heads up hYpNoS!
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Kmart Moonee Ponds was swimming in Slugslingers yesterday but none of the previous wave which is weird, looks like they skipped a wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Kmart Moonee Ponds was swimming in Slugslingers yesterday but none of the previous wave which is weird, looks like they skipped a wave.
    I hope this doesn't end up happening at the other K-marts because I view Windblade and Twin Twist as more important than Slugslinger and Misfire.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Looks like I gotta expand my search from just myer stores to them and kmarts....greeaat

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    I hope this doesn't end up happening at the other K-marts because I view Windblade and Twin Twist as more important than Slugslinger and Misfire.
    I'm in the opposite boat (already have your targets on layby) while still looking for the other two.

I'll be giving Kmart Fountain Gate another look today, Southland's had nothing since the original sighting

I popped into Target in the city tonight - nothing anybody is after. Some RID Warriors (Strongarm and Windblade), a heap of wave 1 TLK Deluxes and a heap of TLK Legion Grimlock, quite a few Titan Masters. They also had some TLK puzzles on the shelf.