Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BigW mid-year toy sale - June 22nd to July 12

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    TLTC is $195+$15 shipping-$210
    Big w after 5% -$235.60

I'm assuming you can't wait or trust TLTC yet, either way I COULD save on shipping but going up to them via public transport isn't fun lol, I'm just deciding my options myself
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Paying $248 for Trypticon from Big W and being able to own the toy immediately sure beats paying $160 for the same toy from Premium Collectables where you may be still waiting for this toy in a year's time. Just take my damn money, Big W!
    There is something to be said for walking into a store and walking out with what you wanted and not having to wait for delivery. Still something tells me that I'll be waiting on delivery a lot more when the retail Death Star that is Amazon comes in a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    There is something to be said for walking into a store and walking out with what you wanted and not having to wait for delivery. Still something tells me that I'll be waiting on delivery a lot more when the retail Death Star that is Amazon comes in a couple of months.
    I tend to agree with that. That sense of 'phwoaaar' when you see something on the shelf or peg that you weren't expecting or looking for.

In my case however, it's a lot easier as I usually have 1st pick of everything that comes through the back dock -perks of the job, if you will- so some of that is lost a little on me, but I get where you're coming from.

Ah bugger! I'll be in Melbourne on the 20th for the new movie and driving through Bendigo on the 21st - both of which has Big Ws.

Just hoping my inlaws can pick me up a Trypticon on the 22nd and have it waiting before they go on holidays

6pk has hit stores but will also be held off show until toysale starts

Also whole pallet display is on the floor and includes Voyager broadside
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Thanks for showing us your six pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Totally agree. And it's also much easier to exchange/refund toys from brick and mortar stores. Not to mention the joys of dealing with a human being when making your purchase. Even if it's just saying hello to the staff member supervising the self-service checkouts or interacting with the staff member at the entrance. Absolutely prefer real life shopping over online shopping. I still really dislike online shopping and only resort to it out of necessity.

Can anyone post a link to the actual catalogue? I want to look at non-TF items, but I can't find it on bigw or lassoo
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

It's not officially out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's not officially out yet.
    Is now http://bit.ly/2toRC09
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Megatran Guest

Brilliant KaRNiV8L PRiME.

So we now know the sale end date is July 12.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Paying $248 for Trypticon from Big W and being able to own the toy immediately sure beats paying $160 for the same toy from Premium Collectables where you may be still waiting for this toy in a year's time. Just take my damn money, Big W!
    I would pay $160 anytime for peace of mind