Thread: Next JP Kabaya model kits - GO! Samarai team

Default Next JP Kabaya model kits - GO! Samarai team

It seems that the last set of Kabaya kits (Star Convoy, Buster, Hydra) were released and I didn't even realise it until I just heard about the next set. The last set had a release date of May 27th, so I'm not sure if they were out since then... and I don't recall seeing them at BotCon a month later if they were.

Anyway, back on topic... the next set of three will not be Gen1 characters. They will be the Samarai team from the GO! series - Kenzan (police car), Jinbu (jet), Ganoh (fire truck).

Just like the original toys, these have been designed to combine with each other in three different ways... which is a pretty decent effort for a smaller scale model kit that just plugs together.
    As such, it is likely to be very fragile, and not likely to have any play value at all... but maybe the reason why Kabaya did these instead of more Gen1 characters, could be the idea that people might be inclined to buy multiples of each, in order to display all three combined modes (and maybe a separate set for their individual forms).
    They are only cheap, at 324yen (less than $4 each), so fans of the recent GO! series may be keen to buy up enough to do that.

Release date looks to be December.