Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Masterpiece Acid Storm mid-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    That's a custom by the sound of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxpython View Post
    Maybe too bad the pic's are blocked i am tempted to make an account just to view them but....
    But then he wouldn't list it MISB.

It's impossible to do that. He says he has it in hand and has stated a different box is included.
    Also, that was posted in October.

ARE THEY INSANE ??? am i the only one here extremely ticked off half the Mp line are seekers do they want us to have one every day of the week ?
    Considering that fans constantly ask for seeker redecos... I guess so?

I'd be mighty tempted to buy a Masterpiece Acid Storm. But then I was mighty tempted by Sunstorm as well and I didn't buy him sooooooo

That's iGear's not-"Acid Storm". You can tell because it's the old seeker mould, but with the leg mod already done.

Further source: old TFW2005 posting.

Comparing their not-Starscream and not-Thundercracker to the MP-11 counterparts, the official Acid Storm would probably have better colours.

I wonder why the global fan-sites are so negative and sceptical. Do they get a lot of people posting up fake news?
    Or are they just oblivious of anything outside of their sphere of influence...

You'd think that if they took 30 seconds to look at the source of the info (about Acid Storm and Soundwave), they'd see that it is from a well established source of reliable info (here and on TFW2005). Instead, Seibertron has posted it up as a "rumour" and to "take it with a grain of salt", while TFW has quite a few people disputing it as legitimate just because we've had three Japanese Masterpiece toys here, or because they can't believe it is possible that a non-American has obtained the info first.

I rarely post there, but do it to make sure that the fans themselves get the correct info from the beginning... instead of having to fix it up later, being lost hundreds of posts later.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I wonder why the global fan-sites are so negative and sceptical. Do they get a lot of people posting up fake news?
    Or are they just oblivious of anything outside of their sphere of influence...

You'd think that if they took 30 seconds to look at the source of the info (about Acid Storm and Soundwave), they'd see that it is from a well established source of reliable info (here and on TFW2005). Instead, Seibertron has posted it up as a "rumour" and to "take it with a grain of salt", while TFW has quite a few people disputing it as legitimate just because we've had three Japanese Masterpiece toys here, or because they can't believe it is possible that a non-American has obtained the info first.

I rarely post there, but do it to make sure that the fans themselves get the correct info from the beginning... instead of having to fix it up later, being lost hundreds of posts later.
    Strange isn't it? I was scratching my head about that as well.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Strange isn't it? I was scratching my head about that as well.

Not strange at all they need sources anyone could have made this up maybe toys r us Australia is making fun of us at this very second.

Not strange at all they need sources anyone could have made this up maybe toys r us Australia is making fun of us at this very second.
    Yeah. Because they do that all the time.

And anyone didn't make this up. We have sources. Both Griffin and Ultra Mackness have emails from them and Griffin's describes the box Soundwave will come in and stating the price of $150, not $80 as you have repeatedly insisted, without sources I might add. There is no reason for anyone not to believe it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Ignore him. His type of creativity has him thinking everyone else does it too.

I'll buy it. I love all Seekers heh. Just running out of room to display my figures these days