Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gen1 Predacons/Predaking KOed

Default Gen1 Predacons/Predaking KOed

KO G1 Predaking now available, rats I thought the KO'ers had been spending all their time on the more modern stuff. Black Zarak is on the way soon, well that's the rumor doing the rounds.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Predaking-MI...item19ec9a79c4

??? why would they bother with a toy thats been officially re-released again and again.. beats me..

dont know why they made a ko of predaking. You cant throw a stone without hitting a reissue in the face. Interesting fact about the dino casette kos are getting expensive now

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    dont know why they made a ko of predaking. You cant throw a stone without hitting a reissue in the face. Interesting fact about the dino casette kos are getting expensive now
    Yeah, limited run on the dino's? They will probably wait a few more months (6+) and then do another run. That's what I would do if I was a KO'er!

what else have you heard about a BZ KO? Be a very popular one due to the obvious GPS issues

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    what else have you heard about a BZ KO? Be a very popular one due to the obvious GPS issues
    It's coming! Haha it makes sense since they did scorpy and they have the headmaster. We got warning with the technobots, scorpy and terrorcons but ones like the dino cassettes, smokescreen and now predaking just turned up. There is only so many transformer boards one can lurk on and try to translate

hmmm BZ ei, hmmmm yeah them dino cassettes should have an official encore release and then we'd see a pplummet in them prices hahaha. Unfortunately it seems Encore line is dead.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    KO G1 Predaking now available, rats I thought the KO'ers had been spending all their time on the more modern stuff. Black Zarak is on the way soon, well that's the rumor doing the rounds.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Predaking-MI...item19ec9a79c4
    That's very irritating...
    Flooding the market with more KOs
    This one appears hard to distinguish from the original when looking at a sealed box.
    BZ I can comprehend but Pred? There are still heaps of the reissues still available in the market.

yeah, a couple of things I noticed - divebombs wing should just break the outer gridlines on the original, the KO looks like its just inside, predakings head antenna things should break the outer gridlines in the original, in the KO looks like only one does and the gun in his left hand is too far outside the grid lines on the KO, it should only just break the grid.

and hes also loose - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers...item338e7cc7d1 sooner we get a detail ID on the bots themselves the better.