Thread: Marvel BAF

Default Marvel BAF

So kind of a strange sighting today but TRU Parra has got in the Terax Marvel BAF series which unless I am mistaken is from 2012.

Obviously some old stock being palmed of from o/s

that is odd. I remember looking at them at last years target toy sale - i think it was last years toy sale. i really wanted that ghost rider but never got around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    that is odd. I remember looking at them at last years target toy sale - i think it was last years toy sale. i really wanted that ghost rider but never got around to it.
    Well they have about 4 of him. I picked up the Iron Man and it looked like a $2 market KO and put him straight back

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I have a loose, complete (no Terrax part though) Ghost Rider if you're interested. Check my sales thread.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

They are the same ones from last Christmas sale!! I couldn't believe it. I picked up Thor and Steve Rogers from that line.

Very surprised they whipped out the same lot again, instead of getting some new figures in....

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Well they have about 4 of him. I picked up the Iron Man and it looked like a $2 market KO and put him straight back
    I have that Iron Man (and its variant) and I have to say it is a kickass toy. To me it looks like it's come straight off an Adi Granov drawing. It is very, very good, and not at all KO-like. But that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    So kind of a strange sighting today but TRU Parra has got in the Terax Marvel BAF series which unless I am mistaken is from 2012.

Obviously some old stock being palmed of from o/s
    TRU Aspley has them aswell. Must be nation wide.

Odin wave has appeared at my local TRU, sold out though, first day on shelves.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Figman Guest

Anyone got the Thanos BAF wave?

I'm looking to buy some BAF Parts, the Legs from Iron Man and Captain America.

If anyone wants to sell, hit me up!

Thanks!