Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Not likely to happen as is based with USD and has a par rate with Brunei.
    Interesting. Google has had the rate sitting at $1S to $0.95AU for about a month now with occasional jumps to 0.96. (5% conveniently matches the PayPal charge). The $AU has been gaining against the $US. Should we expect some change?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Interesting. Google has had the rate sitting at $1S to $0.95AU for about a month now with occasional jumps to 0.96. (5% conveniently matches the PayPal charge). The $AU has been gaining against the $US. Should we expect some change?
    At one point in the past $1 Aus equals S$115

Note though, I believe ohmyprimus will rise prices for new items accordingly if rates jump or decrease when falls.

Anyway some feedback is I would like all Takara masterpiece toys to be protected better as is more of a collectors item.
    I won't be fussed about 3p but of course extra care is a bonus.

I got MP-39 Sunstreaker last week, it was available a few days after release but I asked Dennis to hold off on posting until I got back from holidays, which he was happy to oblige. Another happy purchase.

#ohmyprimusdelivers

In mid-October I placed an order for 2 items, one LG Sharktron and the C++ kit for CW Defensor.

After the order went through I emailed them to confirm I was getting the Hasbro coloured version and not the Takara version. They replied to say it is for the Hasbro version but just went out of stock, and more is expected in November. They asked if I wanted to cancel the order and/or ship Sharktron separately now. I replied saying I was happy to wait for the kit and if it was ok they could ship Sharktron first. They did and it arrived very soon after.

I emailed on 10th November asking if there was any update on the kit and they replied stock was on the way and should be arriving in 2 weeks. About 3 weeks later I hadn't heard anything so asked again and they said it hasn't arrived yet. It was coming by sea and possibly held at customs. A few days later they told me it had arrived and they would ship it out very soon and then I had it not long afterwards.

So since this is at least the 2nd time mentioned in the thread that somebody has ordered and paid for something "in-stock" which turned out to not actually be in-stock maybe there is something that could be looked at or upgraded on the site or ordering system?

I was happy that they got onto it pretty quickly and anytime I emailed for information the response was within 24 hours. Also, I paid once for shipping and had the items sent out in 2 separate deliveries, if there was any extra cost for those it was covered by OhMyPrimus (I didn't realise the box for the kit was so big).

It was definitely a drag having to wait so long after initially thinking it would be with me sooner.

I like what I've gotten from OhMyPrimus in the past and service but honestly I would have to say I am slightly hesitant now. If I saw something I wanted I may resort to confirming availability by email before I actually go through with an order. It has by no means turned me off them completely or anything though.

Hi everyone, haven't been on the boards for a while so just a quick reply to the messages posted.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Firstly, their listing for the Infobar Optimus was incorrect.
    Secondly, the Platinum Edition 3-pack was not in stock
    Hi Griffin, thanks for giving us a shot. So sorry about the Infobar Prime, we were not informed about the non-working bluetooth function (but it's no excuse, we should have known), have just corrected it on our site to avoid any confusion.

As for the sold out items, yes, there is a realistic chance that some items (especially those with 1 left in stock) are available on the website but are actually sold already sold out. Reason mainly being we sell via walk-in as well so these sales are sometimes not updated on the site. We are working on this, finally getting a full time guy in March to make sure such mistakes are minimized as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    In mid-October I placed an order for 2 items, one LG Sharktron and the C++ kit for CW Defensor.

I emailed on 10th November asking if there was any update on the kit and they replied stock was on the way and should be arriving in 2 weeks. About 3 weeks later I hadn't heard anything so asked again and they said it hasn't arrived yet. It was coming by sea and possibly held at customs. A few days later they told me it had arrived and they would ship it out very soon and then I had it not long afterwards.

So since this is at least the 2nd time mentioned in the thread that somebody has ordered and paid for something "in-stock" which turned out to not actually be in-stock maybe there is something that could be looked at or upgraded on the site or ordering system?
    Hi Philby, thanks for your feedback as well. To add on to the reply above, our new guy won't change everything overnight, but while we are definitely still a work in progress, we do take all feedback seriously and the basic principle is that we always try to do things better today than yesterday.

Hi Jellico, our pricing is calculated based on SGD, and our cost is determined mainly by the USD and RMB rate. As long as the AUD/SGD rate do not fluctuate too much, pricing in AUD should be mostly stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I got MP-39 Sunstreaker last week, it was available a few days after release but I asked Dennis to hold off on posting until I got back from holidays, which he was happy to oblige. Another happy purchase.

#ohmyprimusdelivers
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post
    Wei Jiang's Champosaursus arrived today. Again the item was packed very well and arrived quickly (almost .5 past light speed).
    Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    I bought MP36 from these guys like a week ago.

It arrived today.

On Saturday.

I am beyond happy and grateful.

Thanks so much OhMyPrimus! Superb service! Couldn’t recommend more.
    Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    they gave replacement part for my mis-assembled MPM bee, good service. Please keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    got my 2 mp-36. arrived swiftly.
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Received my Warbotron Computron yesterday securely packaged. A tiny bit dusty but otherwise in great condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaint View Post
    Great customer service - if there are delays in dispatching items they let you know straight away and fast secure shipping from Singapore.

Best regards
    Catcon
    Got my first 3rd party. OMP were a little slow to get delivery moving due to forces of nature, But excellent customer service and they kept me informed.
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement, it's been an awesome eight months (since I first posted on the boards) mostly because you guys have been very kind to us.

Thank you!
    Last edited by OhMyPrimus; 1st February 2018 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback here.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

First purchase after PC (I'm still in the process of taking them to court).

Purchased 3 TFC toys I have/had on order with PC.

Arrived within a week! (who knew such service existed!)

Absolutely fantastic! I will be back!

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just got a huge box of Dibots and Phoenix. Very well packed. Good communication. I will keep going back.

Received my first order from them last week. (Several Iron Factory figures) Pretty happy with the service, one of the items I'd ordered was out of stock and refunded promptly. Their shipping took only one day to get from Singapore to Australia. (Before Auspost decided to hold on to it for nine days...)

Have already placed my next order with them.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Received fanstoys sovereign. Box was a bit crushed in the corner < this is from the stock as the shipping box was perfect. Not overly concern but I have indicated any Takara masterpieces should come in perfect condition to the owner.