Page 407 of 467 FirstFirst ... 387397402403404405406407408409410411412417427 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've played some Burnout Paradise Remastered today thanks to my EA Access sub. It's a very faithful remaster with basically nothing changed that I can tell which is totally a good thing in the case of Burnout Paradise.

EDIT: And as of the end of my 10 hour trial I collected all 50 jumps, 120 billboards and 400 gates in the base game and was about half way through my A Class License. What a pain that I can't keep playing until next Thursday at 11pm when the game releases.
    Burnout Paradise is probably my favourite racing game ever. I have it on PC. Aside from the DLC (which never made its way onto PC) would it be worth getting? You can already max out the resolution on the PC and similar.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Burnout Paradise is probably my favourite racing game ever. I have it on PC. Aside from the DLC (which never made its way onto PC) would it be worth getting? You can already max out the resolution on the PC and similar.
    Since I've only ever owned the game on Xbox 360 it's a huge upgrade for me going from 720p60 to 4k60.

The biggest changes are resolution, colour vibrancy and cleaner textures, other than that it's the same game. It's extremely faithful to the original.

I think it's going to be a $40 game on PC when it comes out in a few months and EA gives refunds on Origin if you're not happy with the game. I'd say if you're getting the remaster on PC then buy it, see if it's a big enough upgrade for you and if it's not return it.

Also I really suggest only hitting up the DLC after you have unlocked all the normal cars and are deep into the game. It breaks the progression to go right to some of the fastest cars.

Here's Digitalfoundry's analysis of Burnout Paradise remastered, PC vs Xbox One X and base Xbox One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S64j...cz-g2-3n31Um-6

I loved Burnout Paradise, it may not be the best Burnout but it was my favourite map overall, especially with the dlc.

However $50 is too much for a new coat of paint. I’ll be waiting till it drops to $30 ish even though I am yet to find a driving game on the PS4 I enjoy.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by kup
    Thanks but I'd rather show the finish product when I am ready.
    I think it may be ready enough to show concept:

https://www.facebook.com/ruben.romer...35?pnref=story

bought the War Of The Chosen expansion for XCOM 2 and started a new campaign. I like a lot of the additions but hot damn is it a bit overwhelming at the start. Can barely go a day scanning before something happens.

This is a bit annoying. Sonic Mania is getting a re-release later this year as Sonic Mania Plus. I guess Sega wants to keep selling the game over and over again like Capcom with Street Fighter games.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/16/17...rs-encore-mode

This is a bit annoying. Sonic Mania is getting a re-release later this year as Sonic Mania Plus. I guess Sega wants to keep selling the game over and over again like Capcom with Street Fighter games.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/16/17...rs-encore-mode
    It's a free update to the base game. I might double dip on a switch copy so I can have it on a cart

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    It's a free update to the base game. I might double dip on a switch copy so I can have it on a cart
    Are you sure it's a free update cause Polygon says pricing for the update will be announced at later time?

Sega said that a digital update for the original game will be released at the same time, though pricing for that upgrade will be announced later.

Are you sure it's a free update cause Polygon says pricing for the update will be announced at later time?
    Vooks claimed it was free and being called an update/upgrade and not DLC supports that, but no offical word it seems.