Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: BigW super sale for Transformers Titans Return (July 5-18)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Tarn, is a great idea for a custom from that mould! Ultra Magnus is nearly as inspired. I am looking forward to seeing both.
    Alas Tarn is not my inspiration - ToyHax has done a sticker set for the Megatron version of that mold for Tarn, but I'd prefer a painted version.

Best regards
    Darren
    Catcon: sleeper agent of evil

I finally found POTP Deluxe Wave 2 at a Big, although only Sludge, Snarl and Rippersnapper. Someone must have beaten me to the other 5 from the slab. (same 3 + Moonracer and Darkwing)

Quote Originally Posted by dsaint View Post
    Hi

All Deluxes were billed $10 to me (this was an internet order) and the VOyagers were $15 as per the catalogue sale.

Thanks and regards
    Darren
    Awesome. That worked out to being a great deal. I might try and do the same.

I was at Auburn NSW on Saturday. Only half a dozen Blitzwing and Octone tucked away in a basket stand near the front of the store. Toy section had a few sad other variants, but nothing else in the whole store.

It’s a shame that I already had all these toys that I paid full price for. But my son picked up a Cosmos he adores and I grabbed a bunch of all the different figures for future birthday and Xmas presents

Indulged in a $10 Slugslinger for myself because I just have the TT version

Quote Originally Posted by dsaint View Post
    I decided to do an online order and enter the "lottery" of picked figures, because these prices make for good customising fodder.

I bought 6 x deluxes, 2 x Voyagers and 4x Legends

Mistakenly gave me 2 x POTP deluxes.. order came out like this (and if anybody wants a Krok or Quake let me know - they are free except for postage).

1x TR Voyager Blitzwing (one day will become TR Tarn)
    1x TR Voyager Octane (one day will become TR Ultra Magnus using the Titan Master for Ultra Magnus)
    2x TR Deluxe Quake
    2x TR Deluxe
    2x TR Krok
    1x POTP Jazz
    1x POTP Slag
    2x TR Brawn
    1x TR Kickback
    1x TR Roadburn

Best regards
    Dazz

Lucky you! Online prices for POTP Dekuxes are different.

Ended up ordering the wave 2 dinobots online. I at least grabbed a cheap Seaspray and Brawn. Haven't seen any titans return figures out.