Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Teases New Optimus Prime for SDCC2018

FatalityPitt Guest

The WFC: Siege toys look interesting. To me they look just more like futuristic Earth modes than Cybertronian.

I might get one or two battle masters, just the better quality ones. Some of my Transformers could use more accessories. I might also buy a Red Alert repaint of the Sideswipe if they do it, I always found Red Alert's deco more interesting than Sideswipe's. I've been trying to cut back, so I think like PotP, I'll just see if they release any of my favourite characters and focus mainly on them.

It's actually:

Siege:The War for Cybertron

There is little Cybertronian about those alt modes. Maybe by "War for Cybertron" they mean the war to "RECLAIM" Cybertron, mounting a return from Earth?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Someone mentioned on Twitter that in the debut episode of Transformers that all the robot modes did not vary between cybertron and their reactivation on earth so their cybetronian alt modes (save for wheeljack, bumblebee, soundwave, the seekers and laserbeak) may have been closer to the earth vehicles they were given (except for megatron.)

Anyway it's speculation until we see what they've got for SDCC.

With those targetmasters. We might see the target master Autobots getting made. Also with all the Targetmaster goodness be able to give our con Targetmasters guns I hope.

Seibertron has mirrored all of the images, which has the gun mode of Firedrive and Optimus, and character artwork for all three.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Seibertron has mirrored all of the images, which has the gun mode of Firedrive and Optimus, and character artwork for all three.
    Cant access seibertron on my phone *scratches head*

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Cant access seibertron on my phone *scratches head*

Okay... mirrored here too...

Am I the only one that's not a fan of the battle damage?

Hopefully the western release of Takara's Target Masters means I finally get a Nightstick and Fracas to round out my collection of LG '87 Target Masters.

Sideswipe and the Targetmaster look good. Optimus’ alt-mode is complete balls