Page 679 of 833 FirstFirst ... 659669674675676677678679680681682683684689699 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart werribee plaza has POTP wave 3 voyager inferno in (and grimlock of course), LOTS of them, they also moved the tf section.

If I were you, I'd wait for a sale, they didn't look like they were made too well but that might be the stickers talking to me

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Kmart werribee plaza has POTP wave 3 voyager inferno in (and grimlock of course), LOTS of them, they also moved the tf section
    That's why I thought my local Kmart has been cleared out. They moved the TF section & didn't bother with the instore comms.

At Toyworld Southland I saw combiner TLK Dragonstorm x3 and TLK leader Megatron x2 reduced from $90 to $40. Very tempting.
    At K-mart there was nothing new of interest.

At K-mart Chadstone I saw POTP Inferno x2 or x3. I can't remember, I was in a rush.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    At K-mart Chadstone I saw POTP Inferno x2 or x3. I can't remember, I was in a rush.
    They are starting to pop up at Kmart's aren't they. Galvatran & I saw 1 at Kmart Northland.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    They are starting to pop up at Kmart's aren't they. Galvatran & I saw 1 at Kmart Northland.
    How about the random guy who walked up & thought we were Transformers novices. You've only been collecting for a few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    How about the random guy who walked up & thought we were Transformers novices. You've only been collecting for a few decades.
    The look on his face We weren't rude but I guess he did not expect us to be so knowledgeable about it.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Kmart Knox Shopping Mall has 2 - 3 POTP Inferno plus studio series units. No Deluxe wave 2 yet 😢

Today I saw eight Infernos at K-mart Fountain Gate. They really are popping up everywhere.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Today I saw eight Infernos at K-mart Fountain Gate. They really are popping up everywhere.
    Yeah but no fire sale. $49 would burn a hole in my wallet.

At K-mart Brandon Park I saw Inferno x3 and of the Studio series I saw Starscream x3, Megatron x1 and Brawl x1. Brawl looks awesome.