Page 116 of 146 FirstFirst ... 96106111112113114115116117118119120121126136 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Link to Myer flyer HERE.
    Thanks for the heads up Myertran.

Given the amount of lego sales over the past couple of months I'm totally tapped out for lego funds. Hey when it rains it pours right.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Myertran.

Given the amount of lego sales over the past couple of months I'm totally tapped out for lego funds. Hey when it rains it pours right.
    I know that feeling.

Claas Xerion, Volvo EW160E, Porsche, Ghostbusters Firehouse, Detective's Office and I'm running on fumes. Brick Bank is calling out but I just can't help but feel a better deal is around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Link to Myer flyer HERE.
    Very tempting! I think I may be stretching my gf's tolerance after all the recent purchases...

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    I know that feeling.

Claas Xerion, Volvo EW160E, Porsche, Ghostbusters Firehouse, Detective's Office and I'm running on fumes. Brick Bank is calling out but I just can't help but feel a better deal is around the corner.
    But Brick Bank works so well with the new City heist sets

Quote Originally Posted by Destructicon View Post
    Hello, chaps I just noticed on Gumtree (Sydney) a lady out at Meadowbank is selling both the 75169 plus 75168 for around $30 each. I have not noticed these at Big W or Target yet so may take a trip out there later today for at least the Yoda set.
    Did she have more than one Yoda set when you met with her?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Myer had $15 off when you spend $70 today. Penrith had no batman mini figure but they did have the Yoda and naboo duel sets, for $45.

But so did Big W for $35! Also nabbed the imperial hovertank for $39.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Myer had $15 off when you spend $70 today. Penrith had no batman mini figure but they did have the Yoda and naboo duel sets, for $45.

But so did Big W for $35! Also nabbed the imperial hovertank for $39.
    Were Myer stacking the $15 off $70 spend with the 20% off Lego until Sunday?

No idea, since the % off sale is only Saturday and Sunday, you'd have to try on the weekend. My gut feeling would be no.

A lazy Kmart night-stocker (having worked in retail, I usually like to give retail staff the benefit of the doubt, as they could easily have been understaffed, however when I walked across two staff members playing hand-ball with a super bouncey ball ) left these Lego clearance tickets around

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Very tempting! I think I may be stretching my gf's tolerance after all the recent purchases...

But Brick Bank works so well with the new City heist sets

Did she have more than one Yoda set when you met with her?
    Absolutely SuspectimusPrime (soz for the late reply) I noticed they (Yoda set anyway) are for sale in Big W now so if you are still keen shoot me a message and I can send her details your way. Not sure if the trip is worth the $8 saving but she sells a heap of other sets which works out to around about the same as the major stores when they have their 20% off sales and some even more.

The new Batman Movie sets are available at Myer online. 20% off and it also stacks with the 'spend $75 save $15' offer. Some are sold out though. Got the Batcave for $129 (RRP $179.99)

Nice find!

Krennics shuttle was down to $95 in my local big w and encounter on Jakku to $55. No discounts on anything else and no batman minifigs. Two of my local targets didn't have any batman minifig boxes but a third did, they had been nearly picked clean, somehow got a joker and glam metal batman as well as a pair of catman figs.