Page 923 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 903913918919920921922923924925926927928933943 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

How would you guys recommend storing MP5 Megatron without his box to avoid damage? I'm thinking gun mode in a sandwich bag, but anyone have any better ideas?

Don't QLDers have to comply with safe storage requirements? If so, then I imagine a locked case (e.g. strongbox) may be required. Pretty sure a sandwich bag wouldn't be legally compliant. Also, even in gun mode you'd need one freakin' huge sandwich bag.
    Wherever you end up storing MP5, I recommend chucking in a packet of silicone desiccant to reduce moisture and prevent rust.

Is anyone doing a group order for the Tamara Nemisis?? As I don't have a credit card now and can't get it from other sources, was hoping someone was doing one. Also if there's a chance getting one going for the MP Megs??

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Don't QLDers have to comply with safe storage requirements?
    Nope. NSW is the only state that requires all that BS. You should read the gunformers thread more often.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    How would you guys recommend storing MP5 Megatron without his box to avoid damage? I'm thinking gun mode in a sandwich bag, but anyone have any better ideas?
    Wouldn't that still have air in the bag to rust it. You might need those vacuum bags.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Is anyone doing a group order for the Tamara Nemisis?? As I don't have a credit card now and can't get it from other sources, was hoping someone was doing one. Also if there's a chance getting one going for the MP Megs??
    Is that the black voyager repaint of titans return optimus? If so I'm waiting for HLJ or BBTS.
    As for Megs, I've got a BBTS pile of loot happening if you'd like me to add it in

Lemme know

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Is that the black voyager repaint of titans return optimus? If so I'm waiting for HLJ or BBTS.
    As for Megs, I've got a BBTS pile of loot happening if you'd like me to add it in

Lemme know
    Was about to offer the same thing, I am just waiting for one more thing and will be shipping my BBTS POL so happy to chuck in Megs if you want brother.
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Nope. NSW is the only state that requires all that BS. You should read the gunformers thread more often.
    With all due respect, I have no need to read up on imitation firearm laws in other states unless I intend to move to that state. Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Don't QLDers have to comply with safe storage requirements? If so, then I imagine a locked case (e.g. strongbox) may be required. Pretty sure a sandwich bag wouldn't be legally compliant. Also, even in gun mode you'd need one freakin' huge sandwich bag.
    Wherever you end up storing MP5, I recommend chucking in a packet of silicone desiccant to reduce moisture and prevent rust.
    Have you tried opening a sandwich bag? Man, those things can be impossible to crack.

I know I've been desperate to get my sandwich out and I've been battling away at that stupid bag for hours!
    Silicone desiccant highly recommended.

There are comments on TFW recently that toys in airtight bags to protect them from corrosion, does damage from the chemical fumes leaching from some plastics in the toys and eating into other plastics because of different chemical recipes and those fumes not escaping from the bag.