Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BotBot's Spotted in Australia

Default BotBot's Spotted in Australia

A friend of mine spotted these in the Toyworld, in Epping Plaza.

Small Pack $15
    Large Pack $25

how do I fix my typo in the thread title...

^PM Griff or another admin.

Blind Bags $5

The hunt begins. Does anybody know how the packing system works? Are the ones in the multipack the same as you find in singles? Or are they specific ones?

I was disappointed to find the multipack ooshies had only commons in the blind box - and that sometimes they were a duplicate with others in the same multipack.

Otherwise I think I am going to have a lot of duplicates to offload.... maybe someone should start a trading thread?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I think Griffin said that the multipacks have the same figure in the blindpack spot every time and that many of the multipack figures are exclusive to those packs.

All I know is I will be spending a lot on these, I bought some from Griffin and our entire household love them. My wife even gave me the go ahead to buy as many as “I” like. (Yet she and my three year old have barely put them down).

A trading post is a very good idea.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

YES!! I’ve been going nuts waiting for these little guys to show up.
    But just like with the Siege stuff, it looks like I will be better off buying them while I am overseas. But it’s going to be hell resisting these adorable weirdos for the rest of the month. ... maybe 1 single pack won’t break the bank.... just one... and maybe a 5 pack... or two....
    I’m going to end up with so many of these things...

I’m also on board for the idea of a trading thread

The 5 and 8 figure Multi-packs have fixed sets of figures (including the hidden figure - it isn't a random figure... it is just a hidden figure).
    The single packs have codes on the backs to know which one is inside... if you are looking for certain figures.

Also be aware that even though there are duplicates in various packs, there are some figures that are only found once in certain packs (which also goes for the single packs - not all 61 figures are released in the single packs, but some of them are only released in the single packs).
    The codes and assortments can be found on the tfwiki page. They even highlight the recommended sets to obtain, for a complete set while minimising the number of duplicates.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The 5 and 8 figure Multi-packs have fixed sets of figures (including the hidden figure - it isn't a random figure... it is just a hidden figure).
    The single packs have codes on the backs to know which one is inside... if you are looking for certain figures.

Also be aware that even though there are duplicates in various packs, there are some figures that are only found once in certain packs (which also goes for the single packs - not all 61 figures are released in the single packs, but some of them are only released in the single packs).
    The codes and assortments can be found on the tfwiki page. They even highlight the recommended sets to obtain, for a complete set while minimising the number of duplicates.
    Thanks Griffin, I was pretty confident that is what you had said but then I saw the doughnut in a different pack to the one I grabbed from you so I had some doubt. Although the doughnut is not a bad figure to get a double of!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

OMG!!!! There will be 190 characters released in 2019! And hasbro Aust giving us colour change info before anyone else.

So 250 in total to collect!!!!!!! Nuh im out i musnt collect *fingers eyes twitching*