Page 38 of 163 FirstFirst ... 182833343536373839404142434858 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Anyone seen a black gold saw on sale anywhere? Ihave a friend who wants one, ive checked ami hlj 1999 etc
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Anyone seen a black gold saw on sale anywhere? Ihave a friend who wants one, ive checked ami hlj 1999 etc
    I havent seen one for ages now and the normal retailers wont have any in stock unless there is a second release (which I doubt).

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I havent seen one for ages now and the normal retailers wont have any in stock unless there is a second release (which I doubt).
    Yeah. thats what i told him. figured it was worth a shot
    ~

Just another question guys, if I wanted to buy just accessories made for figmas where do I buy em? can't find on ebay - dunno what to put on the search engine.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Just another question guys, if I wanted to buy just accessories made for figmas where do I buy em? can't find on ebay - dunno what to put on the search engine.
    This is the kind of stuff I come across occasionally. I can't remember what prices they usually go for from online stores.

Figmas are roughly 1:12 scale.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Thanks Tober erm so most of the accessories are just vehicles ei? these are from 3rd party makers are they?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks Tober erm so most of the accessories are just vehicles ei? these are from 3rd party makers are they?
    Yep, very simple festive clothing accessories, bikes and skating stuff. Larger upcoming vehicles are the mono-bike from Gantz and the tri-bike from Black Rock Shooter. There are display bases as well. All third party.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

there are dioramas like this but i cant remember the name of the company that makes them.

Thanks guys I think ill buy a bike for Billy and the skateboard would be cool for my Naruto figure

BRS game version is up for pre order. 2600 yen ships december
    http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engli...e_display.html
    ~