So I've been thinking about Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo and wanted to see what interest from others would be.

Over a decade ago now Madman released three volumes of the original Japanese G1 cartoons (Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory (with Zone)). These are still in print, not too long ago released in a new box set.

I would like to own Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo on DVD but currently there's only a Japanese release (about seven years ago).

I'll put a poll with this question, but basically would you like to buy this too if Madman, or another distributor, released it in Australia?

Unlike Beast Wars, both shows are traditional anime rather than new CGI, which does mean they can have bigger casts but also some of the more "silly" elements that an anime might include.

Many of the characters will be familar to Western audiences. Beast Wars II for the most part features characters based on toys that were released in Beast Wars (and G2) but not in the show. Beast Wars II also had a tie-in movie that would have to be included.

Beast Wars Neo features a lot more original toys in it's good-guy cast and some more familiar remolds in it's bad-guy cast and several toys that came over to Western audiences as the Beast Machines Dinobots.

I'm not aware that either show has been dubbed into English anywhere, and its unlikely that a dub would be created at this stage.

(I'd also love it if they could also release Car Robots with these as a third set but first lets see if there's any interest in the Beast Wars / Japanese exclusive stuff!)