A smartphone app called Quidd looks to have revealed artwork of a number of new "Evergreen" characters, that may or may not get toys or feature in the upcoming Cyberverse cartoon... as these could just be the artwork templates for promotional images or licensing.

Characters so far revealed (could be more to come) include - Windblade, Barricade, Ratchet, Soundwave, Shockwave, Hound, Wheeljack, along with existing character images of Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, Grimlock and Starscream.

Not to be outdone, one of the usual Chinese leakers has rushed out images now that some have been officially revealed, resulting in the artist of the images (Emiliano Santalucia) to speak out about his involvement in the project.

iPhone Trading Card/ Sticker app Quidd released a set of new stickers featuring Transformers Evergreen designs.
I was honored to be given the task to create all the new Evergreen design in collaboration with Hasbro design team and on these virtual stickers, you can finally see my original sketches!
But what are these Evergreen design? My understanding it that they are a new unified look for all the main characters in the Transformers universe to be used across a variety of products on media.
During the past years, I saw these designs popping up on a lot of licensed merchandising. Then they started to be featured in the IDW comic books, on the Authentics toyline, and to my amazement, they also become the base for the new Cyberverse cartoon!
I’m sure I’ll have a lot of other chances to talk about these designs, but right now, while people can finally see, at least in part, the original sketches, I feel very happy and grateful to all the team at Hasbro the trusted me and got me involved in this amazing opportunity, which I consider one of the greatest achievement of my career so far!