Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I agree with you in Cheetor's case (An excellent example of gimmick impediment) , but the TakTom version of Dinobot was far more on-model IMO (Save for that poor excuse of a sword & spinning shield) - I would have to disagree with you in regards to Waspinator & whole-heartedly in Rhinox's situation (The original toy & generations toy are like Night & Day!).

...but, I am also in agreeance that I'd prefer to see all G1 characters, who are to see the MP treatment, get it before they move onto Beast Wars; I'd rather the Design/Engineer teams not have to jump between differing styles with the line (Hence Star Saber having a different lead), I think they'd/we'd end up with better figures in the long run if they are permitted to stay in their stride before shifting.
    Agree

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am really hoping for a Masterpiece G1 Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    I am really hoping for a Masterpiece G1 Jazz
    Without a doubt this is on the top of my wish list.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I'd rate either a re-done (ala MP-10) version of G1 Megatron, or a G1 Galvatron as being far more important to the Masterpiece line...

Then again, I really want a Galvatron! :P

even though I am a huge fan of Beast Wars I automatically assumed you were talking about G1 Inferno at first, having said that I think G1 Inferno would be better suited to getting the MP treatment.
    would love to see Beast Wars Masterpieces someday though, but probably starting with Primal and Megatron before someone like Inferno

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

For me, a first mp combiner like the constructicons.

I want Galvatron. For the following reasons:

1. MP Megatron was way too tall and unstable.
    2. MP Megatron can't be sold in many countries, whereas a Hasbro release of Galvatron would be no problem.
    3. MP Rodimus needs someone to fight.
    4. The MP Decepticon planes need a real leader and Starscream just won't do.
    5. With a show accurate MP Galvatron I could finally kick Energon Galvatron off my shelf!

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    With a show accurate MP Galvatron I could finally kick Energon Galvatron off my shelf!
    I've decided that G1 Encore is about as close as I'll get to an MP Galvatron for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    even though I am a huge fan of Beast Wars I automatically assumed you were talking about G1 Inferno at first, having said that I think G1 Inferno would be better suited to getting the MP treatment.
    would love to see Beast Wars Masterpieces someday though, but probably starting with Primal and Megatron before someone like Inferno
    I was also thinking that this thread was about wanting a G1 Inferno which would be cool and also the Grapple retool.

I was hoping that BW Optimus Primal was going to win the Takara fans poll so we might get a MP Beast Wars line. Having said that I am very much looking forward to the Generations Beast Wars figures that are being released in the next few weeks, hopefully BW Inferno will get an update.