Page 614 of 833 FirstFirst ... 594604609610611612613614615616617618619624634 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Same for TRU Doncaster.

At Doncaster, TRU has TR Broadside, OP and Megs. Big W has nothing notable TR related except TR Broadside. Myer has TR Fortress Max for $199ea. 🎯 has a few TR Kup and Topspin at $25ea near the entrance.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Frankston TRU has changed it's big walk in display from TLK to the new Spider-man movie but failed to restock the regular Transformers area so there's jack shit available right now. They do have the exclusive TLK deluxes though if that's your thing, they're kinda hidden in a corner of the TF area towards the middle of the aisle
    Target is the same old, plenty of $50 CW Skywarps and not much else notable
    K-Mart has some of the wave 4 deluxes so at least that's something
    Myer has the Liokaiser boxset marked down to $100 which isn't bad at all, too bad I have it already

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Toyworld in docklands has wave 2 tlk voyagers megatron and hound, $49.99

So it seems the voyagers have hit australia finally, isn't there a sale at big w for them?

Would tru price match them, those shelf warming grimlocks would be good evidence

Quote Originally Posted by RobinT View Post
    TRU Chadstone has TLK Voyager Megatron. Didn't check the price.
    It was $50 the other day. I got it priced matched to Big W for 35.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Werribee plaza

Myer-Other than tr wave4 with a voyager galvatron hanging around and some leader blasters very meh, they re-arranged the aisle too, rubbish layout

Target-Meh again

Zing-They had tlk wave 2 voyagers for $59, a tlk optimus helmet in stock for $99 as we know, but no mpm bumblebee, checking the website shows only nsw and queensland stores stocked if you wish to save yourself the hassle

tru-almost terrible, looks like they had a single case of the exclusive mission to cybertron deluxes, with just 2 megatrons remaining hidding in the normal tf section, but the front display is terrible, also no wave 2 voyagers

big w-really burnt out after the sales but looks like wave 4 tr hit as well here, shame its not on sale

kmart-they had the next set of titan changers as I saw a megatron hanging around, as well as least 2 cases worth of tlk wave 2 voyagers.

After hanging around for 5 minutes I managed to get them to price match big w to grab a megatron, so if tru fails try kmart, just be sure to be aware if your big w has stock as they will check (they tried to match the assortment but the knowledgeable staff didn't help kmart much, I know for a fact they only had a single grimlock laying around and in the end the kmart guy just relied on my mobile catalog url to verify lol)

Heaps of TLK wave 2 voyagers at TRU Chadstone. Picked up Megatron and Hound for 35 each, price matched with Big W.

More Brawn and Roadburn at Target CBD if anyone still needs one.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Not sure if this is new - but its the first I have seen it in stores:
    New wave of TF RID Legion figures? Different packaging as well but still $8 each from Kmart:

Also peeps I'm looking for RID Warriors and 3-Step Changers Grimlock, please let me know if you see them anywhere in Melbourne. Thanks.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Those are probably new for Kmart, as that wave didn't get a huge release here (a lot of people were scrambling to find that Groundbuster)... but the green packaging is the 2016 packaging, as we are now getting the red "Combiner Force" packaging here this year.
    (it isn't that unusual though, seeing old stock show up for the mid-year sales, as BigW appeared to get the really old 2015 blue packaged Legions for their sale this year, and got the 2014 generic Legions for their 2016 sale.)