Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Still no pre order news from RK. I'm guessing they'll prob have each pair listed about $5-10 cheaper?

They don't have a pile-of-loot style system either do they? So each pair will be a separate order?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Still no pre order news from RK. I'm guessing they'll prob have each pair listed about $5-10 cheaper?

They don't have a pile-of-loot style system either do they? So each pair will be a separate order?
    Sometimes it can be up to $20 cheaper. My guess is that they'll get it eventually but don't count on a considerable lower price as that can be random. I think that Battle Tanker wasn't that much cheaper than anywhere else when it was eventually stocked by RK (happened weeks later if I recall correctly).

Yeah, no pile of loot but everything you place within the one order will ship out once the last item becomes available.

apparently the battle tanker is getting KO'd by someone else and that it shoulder be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    apparently the battle tanker is getting KO'd by someone else and that it shoulder be cheaper.
    hehehe amusing... just like FPs City Commander then ei? Glad I got mine before the Ko version proliferates... it's an excellent customizing add on kit. Makes a less than impressive toy into a whole new fun toy.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Just had a look at reviews of the first 2 components of "Giant":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmyFw...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4X_J...layer_embedded

Now I'm once again undecided. I love a lot about these guys, their size, scale and alt modes are fantastic with classics, except the bot design are really lackluster for me- fragile bare design, hollow nature (look at those hollow chest and forearms on bulldozer?) and the biggest flaw is the huge connector port sticking out the back...

On the other hand, the size, scale, simplistic energon style, price and qc issues of the Hercules bots turned me off.

I think I will wait to see all the Giant bots and the final combiner before I bite.. 2 choices for devy, but both aren't meeting my expectations..

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Just had a look at reviews of the first 2 components of "Giant":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmyFw...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4X_J...layer_embedded

Now I'm once again undecided. I love a lot about these guys, their size, scale and alt modes are fantastic with classics, except the bot design are really lackluster for me- fragile bare design, hollow nature (look at those hollow chest and forearms on bulldozer?) and the biggest flaw is the huge connector port sticking out the back...

On the other hand, the size, scale, simplistic energon style, price and qc issues of the Hercules bots turned me off.

I think I will wait to see all the Giant bots and the final combiner before I bite.. 2 choices for devy, but both aren't meeting my expectations..
    I haven't seen the reviews but the bot designs of Giant are more attractive to me than the very 'Hulk smash!' body proportions of Hercules individual bots. To me, Giant Constructicons look more like Classics while the Hercules style is more different. I also don't particularly like their style and look.

Giant is still the version for me although I will wait for a green version.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I haven't seen the reviews but the bot designs of Giant are more attractive to me than the very 'Hulk smash!' body proportions of Hercules individual bots. To me, Giant Constructicons look more like Classics while the Hercules style is more different. I also don't particularly like their style and look.
    +1

Honestly the individual bots don't interest me at all. The completed, combined "giant" devy does though. So much money for him though. Need to get a second job to pay for him, haha.

That's dedication, If I didn't like the separate bots there'd be no way I could personally justify the price of these third party combiners.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarquiss View Post
    It was really awesome of Maketoys to let the guy take some video footage of the figures.

Now we have a better representation of what we are in store for and so far it looks amazing

The G2 Laser Prime upgrade looks awesome as well, and that sword
    There will be KO version for this RTS G2 Prime trailer\armour very soon. Price is around $25.