Page 464 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 444454459460461462463464465466467468469474484 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 10404

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Figured that it is a SOPA stunt, so didn't want to start a new thread, but is Seibertron.com working for anyone at the moment?

It's gone back to an old version from about 4 years ago for me.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

It's doing that for me too.

same and the article about mini transforming robots reminds me more of replicators than transformers.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Cheers UM. Hope they get the voice spot on. I'm thinking something cold and heavily synthisized with a monotone delivery that's devoid of any kind of emotion.
    I think Frank Welker could modernise soundwave in a similar vein to how he's modernised Megatron and it would be great, especially with some modulation.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Figured that it is a SOPA stunt, so didn't want to start a new thread, but is Seibertron.com working for anyone at the moment?

It's gone back to an old version from about 4 years ago for me.
    Hey you have a heap of news threads on Seibertron.com's homepage. Good on you

I get a more electronic, higher pitched voice for Soundwave (in my head)... probably because he doesn't have a big bulky frame to sound "heavy, booming and deep" - like Dr Claw or unaltered Gen1 Soundwave. He's got too much of a delicate, dainty, spiky frame... it'd be like Mini-Me with that deep booming voice - it'd probably more amusing than intimidating.
    Either way, I think the no-talking concept has gone on long enough. I want to see some character development happening with Soundwave. We know a fair bit now about the other Decepticons... just not Soundwave.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    2007? (I think - the Micromasters Universe Aerialbots' Superion kibble accessories for Storm Jet and Air Raid and before that it was Crossovers Chewbacca.)
    Yep, you're right.

I was thinking of Superion, but I always forget that blasted Chewbacca.

does anyone know who cyclonus ,scourge and the sweeps actually were before unicron got to them,

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    does anyone know who cyclonus ,scourge and the sweeps actually were before unicron got to them,
    There's a can of worms...

Generally, it's considered that Thundercracker ended up as Scourge and either Bombshell? or Skywarp ended up as Cyclonus, with the loser of that confusion and the other Insecticons making up the 'Armada'.

I think the Clear versions of the Classicsverse figures had their Bios explain (They were in Japanese) that Scourge=Thundercracker & Cyclonus=Skywarp, but how canonically acceptable to the greater fanbase this has been? - I'm not sure.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Scourge was Thundercracker.

Cyclonus was either Skywarp or Bombshell, depending on your interpretation and preference.

EDIT: Damn you, Hursti.

EDIT 2: He's right, and apparently a quicker typist than me. Even though I KNOW that sometime soon there'll be a post containing an essay providing 'the definitive canon answer', ignore it. Go with what works for you. It's been switched around that many times by that many departments etc, that it's ultimately your choice. For me, it works better with him as Skywarp. But go with what works for you.