Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5152021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

So are all GSP shipments not going through or was that a one-off issue? I'm looking at listings for WFC Dirge and Ramjet, but given shipping issues from America, I'm not exactly confident anything would get through.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I have no idea sorry

I ordered a Fanatec ClubSport RS wheel for my sim rig back in September. They said it would be in their Melbourne warehouse on the 4th and shipped to me then. It's now the 14th and they still have not got it in their warehouse.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Well we all know there’s delays so i was not going to complain

But somehow a parcel I ordered from kmart a week ago is arriving before a parcel i ordered from target a month ago
    I mean i guess they are just getting what they can out but they both arrived at the same sorting centre on the same day and everything

Just glad it’s nothing important

I ordered on ebay agaiin and it has gone though pitney bowes (ebay global shipping program) and they put a tracking number for APG (Australia Post Global eCommerce Solutions https://apgecommerce.com/) has anyone had shipments from them before ?

Who do they give the parcel to for final mile shipping?

My latest HLJ order got turned around halfway and is back in my private warehouse

I'm waiting on a Bricklink package from Germany that was last scanned on the 7th of September - that's a whopping 64 days in transit! Where in the hell is it? I paid $30 for shipping but it's sure taking its merry old time to get here. Reading the DHL website a few weeks ago, it said that due to a lack of direct flights from Germany to Aus, DHL was sending their Aus & Kiwi-bound packages to a stop-over somewhere in Asia & then boarding another flight from there. But it's been 64 days since it was last scanned? Is it coming via seamail or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    My latest HLJ order got turned around halfway and is back in my private warehouse
    Yes the same has happened to mine. I ordered a Q Tracks for $10 and the shipping was $14, so I added a Cyberverse Jazz for $12 as the shipping cost was still the same. Now they have been returned the next option is a Surface Parcel for $30!

Very annoying as I only added Jazz as the shipping on him would have been free - I don't like the idea of paying $30 shipping on $22 worth of items and then it taking one to three months to arrive

Just found out aust post is going though higher than high Christmas demend and is subject to long delays found this out after my parcel is taking longer the usual (kingdom tigatron from robotkingdom via ems) sure its just been a few days but it hard waiting for it to arrive

It currently has a status of International Arrival-Awaiting Clearance

I dont know how it is going to affect my ebay parcel from america

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Just found out aust post is going though higher than high Christmas demend and is subject to long delays found this out after my parcel is taking longer the usual (kingdom tigatron from robotkingdom via ems) sure its just been a few days but it hard waiting for it to arrive

It currently has a status of International Arrival-Awaiting Clearance

I dont know how it is going to affect my ebay parcel from america
    I preordered Kingdom Tigatron, also from RK via EMS. It got shipped out on Friday 5th November, and reached Sydney Customs on Friday 12th. The status was still "International Arrival-Awaiting Clearance" as of last night, but this morning it changed to "onboard for delivery" and I've just received it (I'm in Perth). Hopefully yours won't be long now.