Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 314146474849505152535455566171 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Cool pics Stomp and nice acquisitions. Do you have all (or most) your stuff set up and built at once?

My latest acquisitions:

Racers Tiny Turbos:

Power Miners Titanium Command Rig and Crystal King:

My Titanium Command Rig actually came with a bonus blue monster fig (only 1 is supposed to be in the set) which was a nice little surprise. I'd like to see Hasbro gimme a freebie for once!
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Cool pics Stomp and nice acquisitions. Do you have all (or most) your stuff set up and built at once?
    Cheers Digger. Although my pictures are blurry since I take pics at night with bulb lighting.
    Only a select few sets are out built. Any that's nice to display like the Technic Towtruck and my favorite Creator sets are on display. I've got a few of my favorite lines easily accessible such as Agents, Mars Mission, Space Police and Aqua Raiders. The rest of them are in re-sealable baggies in pieces . There's simply not enough room for them all and will need to choose one line to collapse again to make room for the upcoming Agents sets.

Nice pics Fungal and nice to see the Titanium Rig look better than I expected. Still hesitant at that price though.

Got that highway transport truck and that green speedster on layby during the Target sale thanks to Stompster! And nice shots on that rig Fungal! Wow!
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Hah, I got a Technic Front Loader at Myer yesterday for $90 We had a $20-off-for-every-$75-spent-on-toys voucher as well as a $20 gift card, total of $340 worth in toys for ~$160 after all was said and done!

Finally got one - local stores never received and after passing in Singapore I thought I would never receive. However saw it on an out of town work trip and just had to get.

Picked up courtesy of K-mart's sale:

Power Miners Cave Crusher

Racers Ferrari F1 Pit

I really like the Cave Crusher - as is typical of all Power Miners sets, the saws spin as you push the vehicle forwards. Really stoked to pick up the Ferrari set as well as I've been wanting to grab it for a while. Found it on clearance too which makes it an even better buy at only $25.50 (discount price).

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So much new minifigs and some really cool vehicles. Not sure about 8968 though. The boat looks unfinished. The 4WD, robot and Gold Tooths bike looks ace and I'm sure the heli will be in the same league as the Mobile Command Center.

Saw the Agents sets in Target today and was sooooo tempted to grab them all but I'm holding off until they are on sale. But I was this close to grabbing the copter until my wife put things in perspective - "the money you save when it goes on sale can be used to grab another set." Now I know why I married her.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got squidmans pitstop today. Shame it was tru only...... but found a bargain while I was there.....
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------