Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UCS Millenium Falcon re-release?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Chrisco also have them at $30.95 a week for 42 weeks.

https://www.chrisco.com.au/Products/...um-falcon.aspx
    How does this work? You get it after 42 weeks? How much is shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    How does this work? You get it after 42 weeks? How much is shipping?
    Not too sure as I’ve never used them but think it’s free shipping. You pay the regular retail price but divided over 42 weeks.

I assume it is the same as the hampers. You pay the installments through the year and they send you the hamper in time for Christmas. Obviously they have branched out in to presents as well.

I have seen reports on FB that it has been re-stocked at the LDC in Chadstone, the Lego online store and also seen at an un-specified Myer.

Mine finally cleared customs on Sunday and was delivered today.

The box looks like it has been rodgered by an elephant. On top of that it appears he rodgered it to completion.

All three boxes are damaged to varying levels of unacceptable. It looked like result of a Russian nesting doll demolition derby.

I have written to their support people. I will not be accepting anything but a complete replacement. I haven't opened the factory seal tape on the product box just in case.

I hope this link works but if anyone is interested and can test out my OneDrive sharing skills, here is a link to the pictures I took. Let me know if you can get to them OK.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvxCaWVUudYwi1p2FC9neJX3iqHk

Your link works fine. Looks like some weather damage to boot. Funny how LEGO can do just about everything right, bar post things. Two tiny air bubble packets for a box that big??? Sadly it seems to be the norm, every time I’ve used shopathome from LEGO the boxes I’ve received have looked like garbage and is one of the reasons I have limited my ordering from them (plus their ridiculous prices).

Every time I have complained all I have gotten in response is “sorry but the delivery companies are responsible for the damage that may occur in transit, please contact them for any inquiries”. All you’ll get from them is “tough luck, we don’t care”.

It might be the international part of the delivery, as every order I’ve made at shopforme or other online retailers based in Australia have never had anywhere near the crushing damage the orders from the actual LEGO store have had.

Goodluck, since you’ve bought a collectors set you may get more help or assistance but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    rodgered by an elephant
    That is terrible. Looks like it had been sitting out in the rain somewhere. I’m one to not care about boxes but on a $1300 set, I’d want it pristine. This is why I have mine on preorder from a Toyworld store to not risk freight damage.
    I’m guessing Lego will want you to return it before sending out a replacement. Make sure they see those photos.

Standing in Bourke St Myer right now and there is a UCS MF on the shelf. Shame I’m on holiday though, there’s no way I can lug it back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Standing in Bourke St Myer right now and there is a UCS MF on the shelf. Shame I’m on holiday though, there’s no way I can lug it back home.
    You're in Melbourne?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    You're in Melbourne?
    Yeah, here for two days stopover after 2 weeks in the US