Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) feedback

i'm liking this new layout now that I can take it for a propah test drive on the laptop.
    I don't have an issue with the 90 day POL & yeah, the paying shipping later situation is a bit of a pain in the arse -I liked knowing up front what it would cost and how much difference an item or two would make- but all in all, not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    BBTS have just had a full site redesign! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    Well now I'm hating it too

Tried to preorder Seaspray and they said my old password was not strong enough for their new site. So redid the password I've had with them for 7 years and tried to log in. It kept coming up 'Oh no, an issue has occurred with our site, please try again later'.

Tried again 20 minutes later and by then Seaspray was sold out

Ouch!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Has anyone ever NOT have their preorder fulfilled? I preordered TLK Nitro/Scorn back in June and have since discovered that they have sold out and won't be getting more. My order is still sitting in my preorders without any notification. Not happy as I can't find these anywhere at a decent price now.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Does anyone know the sort of timeframe it takes to ship from BBTS to Sydney using their basic shipping? This form of shipping has no tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    Does anyone know the sort of timeframe it takes to ship from BBTS to Sydney using their basic shipping? This form of shipping has no tracking.
    I used the basic shipping for last 3 orders in the last month. All had a tracking number when I went into the order details on the site. I think they were 2-3weeks from order to door. Deff not the fastest service.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    I used the basic shipping for last 3 orders in the last month. All had a tracking number when I went into the order details on the site. I think they were 2-3weeks from order to door. Deff not the fastest service.
    Thanks for the reply, my order did say no tracking but below says Fedex Fims premium with a tracking number but unfortunately the tacking number doesn't work so I have no idea where the package is currently. Its been a month so far but it is Christmas so may have been caught up.
    Last edited by Kranix; 26th December 2017 at 09:22 AM.

Ive got notice that an order of mine, under the new 60-day rather than 6-month rule, that the first of my orders needs to be shipped in the next 10 days.

I'll be really damn annoyed if that ends up happening. BBTS is a bit infamous for giving overly-optimistic stocking dates and I've been waiting a full month for my Unicronus Rodimus to come in. If their arrival date turns out to be wrong I'll be kicking up a fuss with them and no mistake if I have to do two separate shipments because they didn't get a toy in when they promised

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    Ive been using their sal shipping method alot lately like Kranix said it usually takes 2-3 weeks and its well packed so no problems there.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Ive got notice that an order of mine, under the new 60-day rather than 6-month rule, that the first of my orders needs to be shipped in the next 10 days.

I'll be really damn annoyed if that ends up happening. BBTS is a bit infamous for giving overly-optimistic stocking dates and I've been waiting a full month for my Unicronus Rodimus to come in. If their arrival date turns out to be wrong I'll be kicking up a fuss with them and no mistake if I have to do two separate shipments because they didn't get a toy in when they promised
    And surprise, surprise - on May 30th they still had Unicronus Rodimus listed as arriving in May. Now its May 31st they have changed it to June. And since my other items have '0' days before shipping left I have to get them sent.

It's the one thing that annoys me year after year with BBTS - I don't know why I keep believing their estimates - they always turn out to be BS