Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello Fellow Aussies!

Default Hello Fellow Aussies!

Hello my fellow Aussies, my name is Spiritprime. I'm 21 years old and absolutely adore Transformers! Fangirls all around. I go by the nickname SP (eat that Sentinel Prime! XD), or I by my long version of my name Spiritimus Prime.

I've been a Transformers fan since I was first introduced to it by watching Beast Wars back when I was a kid. I'm a loyal fan to Transformers and welcome any new series with open arms. However, my loyalty goes to Transformers Prime, a series that has me completely wrapped around its finger.

I'm no stranger to Transformers, but I'm also a fanfiction writer of the Transformers as well, which means I indulge myself into writing whatever comes to mind and doing my best to improve my writing skills as best as possible.

However, Transformers is not the only part of my lifestyle, I like reading just as much as anyone else. I've been reading since I was four years old and I have become quite good at it, even reading the most complicated stories I could find and challenging myself to read it to the very end.

Not only that, I have an emotional disability called Asperger's Syndrome, but it's hardly noticeable really.

Thanks for reading guys! And I look forward to your warm welcome. As a fellow Australian, I just love my fellow Aussies and my country! Go Space Broncos! XD

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Glad to see we've another Beast Wars & TF: Prime fan joining the ranks and as such, as well as also being a writer, you may like to checkout Verno's Fanfic: TransWarp (If you've not already ).
    Also, if you've got any Fanfics you'd like to post or Photos of your collection, of which we love to peruse; please consider posting them here.

So who might your favourite character and allegiance be?
    (Especially with regards to Prime and BW )

Welcome to the board SP,

Great to see another Beast wars and Prime fan here,
    hope you enjoy your time on the board

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritprime View Post
    I'm no stranger to Transformers, but I'm also a fanfiction writer of the Transformers as well, which means I indulge myself into writing whatever comes to mind and doing my best to improve my writing skills as best as possible.
    Cool, if you're willing to share them I'm sure people here would love to read your fanfics

also

Go Space Broncos! XD
    a fan of DBZ abridged are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Glad to see we've another Beast Wars & TF: Prime fan joining the ranks and as such, as well as also being a writer, you may like to checkout Verno's Fanfic: TransWarp (If you've not already ).
    Also, if you've got any Fanfics you'd like to post or Photos of your collection, of which we love to peruse; please consider posting them here.

So who might your favourite character and allegiance be?
    (Especially with regards to Prime and BW )
    Favourite character and allegiance? :P

It's Optimus Prime, and I'm forever a loyal Autobot!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Welcome to the board SP,

Great to see another Beast wars and Prime fan here,
    hope you enjoy your time on the board

Cool, if you're willing to share them I'm sure people here would love to read your fanfics

also

a fan of DBZ abridged are we?
    Yup! Absolutely love DBZA. Gives me the giggles everytime I watch it. And I will be more than willing to post up some pictures of my collection. I'll have to see about removing them from the box. I haven't unpacked them since I moved back to Port Lincoln.

Although the best part is that my collection has grown in such a short amount of time since I moved. I managed to get my hands on five out of six of the first wave of Transformers: Prime: Robots in Disguise toyline, including Generations Wheeljack and HA Icepick.

Welcome to the boards brother
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Welcome to the boards brother
    *Cough*sister*cough*

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not only that, I have an emotional disability called Asperger's Syndrome, but it's hardly noticeable really.
    It's only a disability if you let it be one.

I'm sure there are others on here that are similar. We're not the healthiest bunch...

Mabuhay and welcome to the forum!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome SP

So your from Port Lincoln huh? I've spent a fair bit of time there myself over the years. Not in the more recent years but I used to travel there all the time as my dad is quite well known in the fishing industry (of course. Why else would anyone be in Port Lincoln)
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503